Posts by breu

I see possibilities… the three JMP’s are coming from a very interesting collector of extraordinary amps. Among his collection are the amps you mention… :love:

Hey Ben, yeah man, this amp is sooooo good!!

I had a comment from one of my testers that made me very happy “it’s incredible, it looks like the amplifier is next to me, it’s crazy” :)

About your question, yes you did ask me before (no problem at all) and yes, it is the first option you’re stating. I leave the speaker connected!!

You could start the names of all of the Liquid Profiles with something like BM-L, BM-Lqd, etc.

I could do that but I also have to be careful not to make the name too long so that it goes outside the display....it’s quite a puzzle..

For use in the local library, starting with numbers is not a really bad option. At least that way you get the similar profiles together. When you move them to your profiler, they are easy to rename. But any suggestion for a better option is more than welcome!

Hi Tom, I'm honestly a bit surprised at the lack of responses too..I was starting to wonder what that could be..Well, thanks for your response, that's very nice to hear!!!

I have nice things coming such as a Friedman JJ and Smallbox, Marshalls jmp50 plexi ('67), superlead plexi ('68) and superbass plexi ('69), Fenders showman ('62) and bassman silverface and more....

As for the numbering, I get what you're saying. I always work from the local library before moving a selection to the profiler. At least this way you get them neatly in order in your local library.

If I only start with BM, they will appear randomly between all the other BM profiles in the browse mode...But I promise I will continue to experiment with this to find the best solution. In any case, this is valuable criticism!!!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dear Kemper friends, hereby I want to state the release of my brand new liquid M800-KK rigpack (OS10).

In this pack I’ve recreated the sound of a Marshall JCM800® Kerry King signature!! What a great amp this is!!

Hereby some soundsamples..

I'm -not- a Soldano fan ... I must be one of the few :) ..... but hint hint .... would be very excited for some all time classics that are in the current list of Modeled Amp Channels like a JTM45 / AC30 / Plexi / JCM 800 / Fender Deluxe ...... those 5 amps alone would probably cover %99.99 of peoples guitar needs ... excluding ultra-hard-rock-metal.

All the best,

Ben

Haha, indeed probably one of the few :S

Working on a jcm800 (Kerry King), Fender bassman (‘69) and showman (‘62).. also on some other great amps. It’s fun making them 8)

I’ll keep you posted!!

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Clean, rhythm and lead, all SLO liquid profiles!!

Just wanted to mention that those SLO profiles are VERY good after tweaking. And thanks for 'giving' them away. ;)

I am curious how you tweak them and how you are listening to them. I find almost all to be very bass heavy and in need of large tweaks to definition and to the bass. These are really good profiles once I adjust them. I really enjoy the fatness especially on the unwound strings which often sound thin to me on most profiles. This aspect is really good for me. Also, the touch sensitivity can be adjusted really nicely.

Thanks for the great profiles.

Thank you. A feeling is starting to creep up on me that I have set the introduction price way too low.... =O 8| :wacko:

I myself use my profiles without cabs both in the studio and live....

So I'm particularly fixated on making it sound super good in the studio and on inears. In addition, of course, I check on real cabs. Could it be that you have a cab with a lot of low?

Anyway, as long as it sounds good in the end ...

One word. Wow. I have purchased at least a dozen Kemper profile packs for the Soldano SLO 100. I found one I really like and it's been my daily driver for years. The others have been one and done. Demoed them and deleted them. I cannot remember the last time I demoed any profile pack (SLO or otherwise) that had me actually grinning from ear to ear. The OD channel tweaked profiles with the 1960 cabs are outstanding. I cannot believe I only paid ten bucks for this pack. Well done!

Thank you for your great reply, good and nice to hear!!!

I can't believe I'm selling this for 10 bucks myself....=O =O

Thank you Tom for your valuable response. That's very helpful and nice to hear!!!

For me, this is confirmation that I probably made the right choice in setting up the pack.

Probably take your advice about the Friedman, JCM800, 5150 and the Bogner. Unfortunately the Bogner isn’t in the amp list yet, I hope Kemper will come up soon with that one.. It’s a pretty essential amp imo. Complex to model I guess..

I mostly play with the DI profiles and they are really fantastic! The character of the amp is captured really good. And it is a big pleasure to have a whole amp-channel in 1 profile and play around with various gain and eq settings. You did a great job!

Any chance there will be a liquid Friedman profile pack somewhere in the future? :)

Thanks, good to know and good to hear!!

I’m working on burning the existing Friedman profiles to liquid profiles..

But maybe I’ll redo the amp..

Hi Bert,

I was trying to buy the liquid pack, but I cannot login with my password. So I was trying the "forgot my password"- reset password link, that says Password reset email has been sent. But I don´t receive any. Tried several times and also watched the spam folder.

When trying to buy as new customer, it says :"An account is already registered with your email address. Please log in."

account is already registered with your email address. An account is already registered with your email address. n account is already registered with your email address.

Unfortunately, I am familiar with this problem. We are working on it to resolve this asap. It is no longer possible to log in with the "old" login details anyway because I have switched webstore platforms.

I assume it will be resolved soon!!!

Had you already purchased the package...?