Posts by breu

Ok, since I’ve released my Soldano SLO100 liquid profile pack this week I'm kind of curious if it meets expectations in terms of sound, amount of profiles, if you guys can do anything with the raw liquid profiles and if you guys can do anything with the raw liquids with cabs. In short, what should be added, changed or left out?

A bit messy introduction but I'm thrilled to announce that my SLO (liquid) pack has been released.

Requires OS10 liquid profiling though!!!

I'm very excited about the pack, also very excited about liquid profiling in general.

It may be a bit premature to release it at this time because liquid profiling is still in the beta phase however there are no bugs as far as I can judge so why not release it...

What do you get:

-8 DI profiles of which 6 are profiled with “gain 11” and 2 of them, the overdrive channel, also profiled with “gain 5.5”..

-clean (normal and bright), crunch (normal and bright) and overdrive (normal and bright)..

-30 raw liquid profiles of all channels (normal and bright) with all the used cabs which are 2 x Marshall 1960 (G12H and Blackback 76), Bogner 4x12 V30, Bogner 2x12 G12M 65 creamback and a Friedman 4x12 cab (2xV30, 2xG12M)..

-39 tweaked profiles, Berts choice…I already tweaked 39 rigs with the various cabs using all possible options..

-3 performances. I hope you enjoy using this profiles as much as I had creating them!!!

Here are some soundexamples!!

https://shorturl.at/uPQSV

Hi Bert, I was trying to buy your Liquid SLO pack using Apple Pay but it fails for no apparent reason. PayPal doesn't work either for me. I don't have an account on your website - just wanted to quickly use Apple Pay (I'm from US) or PayPal without creating an account. Could you take a look at it and help me finishing the transaction!

Apple pay works to my knowledge…

Hi Jed, thank you for your comprehensive post!!!

And of course thank you for your compliments!!!

I have also found that the clean channel of the Bogner is very good....

And I have also found the settings where the amp actually sounds better than a Fender or at least as good as a Fender....

And so I have managed to profile those...:-)

I am going to take your advice to heart and look for a good SLO 100, maybe the same one that is in package 2 but really extended....

Thanks again for your input!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Finally, here they are!! Two BM Signature IR cabs packs suitable for (high) gain and clean tones. Already converted for Kemper use but of course these can be used in any DAW or IR loader (24 bit/44.1, 48 and 96Khz wav).

I hope you'll like these!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All 5150 III here!!

JedMckenna Hi Jed,

Thank you so much for your compliments and also for your advice and comments. I find these comments very useful and will of course take them into consideration. Highly appreciated!!

Imo a Bogner 412 cab is just a 4 x 12 just like almost any other 4 x 12 cab. I honestly don't think a Bogner 412 with V30 sounds very different from a Marshall cab with V30....The condition is of course that the cab is of good quality but I don't think it makes the difference in letting a Bogner Ecstacy sound great and unique.

It can vary greatly from example to example though so I've noticed.

For example, with the Wisseloord pack I could choose from 10 different Marshall cabs. Only one sounded really good.

With the Bogner pack, my Marshall cabs simply sounded better than my 2x12 Bogner cab. So I used the Marshall cabs simply because everything came into its own better.

Fortunately I have now found a 4x12 Bogner cabinet with V30 that sounds fantastic. I used it in the JCM800 and 5150 packs.

But I completely agree with you that for certain amps the corresponding cab should be used because of the uniqueness.

Bert, I have a question about this amazing pack that I've been meaning to ask. I'm asking here as others may want to know as well. The profile M800A comments read "gain: Max", While M800 3o'clock that has more gain on the dial comments read : "gain 12:15"

Did it just so happen that moving the mic out gave it more perceived gain to the Kemper?

Dynochrome , Apologies, soooo busy with the 5150 release so this reply comes a bit late..
    I checked what you have written on my Kemper and I see that max has a bit more gain then the 3 ‘o clock ones.
    In rigmanager it looks equal (the blocks) but on the Kemper the leds indicate that there’s an bit more gain in the max ones. Not much though..
    Most of the time I use a studio EQ in my profiles. Also in the M800 profiles.
    There is a difference between the 3 ‘o clocks and the max which can cause a more “in your face” sound so to speak…Maybe it’s that you notice..?

I hope this gives an answer to your question…

External Content youtu.be

Dear Kemperfriends, as already announced by Monkey_Man in a post before hereby the release of my 5150 pack!!

90 profiles + 10 DI profiles, tight as hell like you can expect from an amp like this!! This high-gain stuff in new for me but it was really fun doing it and there is more to come!!

Soundcloud soundsamples can be heard here

External Content soundcloud.com

for a free profile go to https://bertmeulendijkprofiles.com/5150-free-profile.html

To purchase the 5150 pack go to https://bertmeulendijkprofiles.com/5150-pack.html

Introduction and Christmas price € 15,50....

Haha thank you brother Nicky :):thumbup::):thumbup:

yeah that’s the hellmouth but probably an older one.. I saw a pic of the current hellmouth and it looks slightly different..

To be honest, I don’t pay very much attention to settings… if I think it sounds good and it works great in a track then I take the profile..

That’s leading..

Hahaha, very nice Bert... now here it is, Pandora's, box is open now. So you triggered us. And here are the very obvious key questions that bang in all our heads now:

Which amps and when will the packs come out? 8o8)

Hahaha, well… it’s all highgain stuff 8o

Today or tomorrow I’ll release my EVH 5150 III pack…the rest of it I don’t know yet..But I’m working on a 6505, Engl invader, VH2 and a Dual Rectifier :P