Posts by breu

Hi David, yeah that’s correct. Gain at max, no boost… unfortunately I can’t remember what the other settings were.. Apologies for that!!

I did 5 amps at the same session and didn’t write that down..:(

waraba Much appreciated my friend! And yes, I am fortunate to have found some great collaborators!

breu Forgot to mention in my post, all of my guitars are again Bert Meulendijk Friedman BE profiles.....thank you for all you do!!!

Nate, thank you man!! Wow, sounds really great!! Great job you all :thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you mightypudge !! So good to hear :) I doubted very much whether I should release this amp. After all, it has already been done by so many others. I'm very glad I made the decision to just do it anyway :)

I would seriously trade every pack I've ever bought for His BE pack and this 800 Pack. I actually erased every performance on my Kemper last night after realizing I could use 5 rigs from each of these packs and have 95% of what I would use. All my other profile packs cannot compete with these two for mid to high gain. I have quite a few top profiler's packs that sound very good but none as good as Bert's. At first I passed having so many packs and thinking I'll just tweak what I already have, mainly using the BE pack. I am over the moon with this 800 pack, it re lit my fire to play play play. I can hardly wait to get home from work to play it, I listen to clips I made with it on a playlist and it just kills. All of them are good and could be useful. I don't think there is any "filler". Usually I don't prefer profiles that include a boost pedal but the tubescreamer and H mouth are excellent and keep the essence of the amp in tact and are a welcome plus to the tone and thickness. I have 2 nice 1983 JCM800s one with EL34 and one with 6550s and I can tell you he did a perfect job replicating the amp. Knowing how those amps can sound well, I haven't heard anyone "get it" like this. Best profile money I ever spent for what I'm looking for, I can't wait to use them live, it's gonna be sweet!

What a very nice review!! Thank you so much for this. It's a huge compliment that I'm very happy with. I have tried to profile the JCM800 as adequately as possible. Given this fantastic response, it seems to have worked out nicely!!

Hi Gnedlwascher (great name man!!) thank you for your post!! I’m glad you dig these. The JCM800 is probably one of the most profiled amps around, I had some doubts about doing this amp to be honest.. But I'm glad I was able to make some difference in the end :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi Kemper friends, I've just released my M800 profile pack based on the legendary Marshall JCM800 amp!!!

I hope you'll like it :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Upcoming, my JCM 800 pack... just a sneak preview

Yeah that sounds really cool!! Nice guitarsolo , great playing:thumbup::thumbup: No problem using that sound live, I'm convinced it will sound great :)