Posts by Boogiem

Would it be more easy to tune if Big Cents was in center under the Bubble, so your eyes dont get drawn to left of the display?

If the Big Cents was in the middle of the display under the Bubble you can watch both at the same time.

For me that would been better solution

What do others think of that?

If I engage an effect button switch(add delay) and then press the Performance slot footswitch a second time, the delay effect turn off and I'm back to the stored performance.

This works on my Stage, but not on my KPA Toaster/Remote, and both have the same backupfile from the USB stick.

The KPA Toaster with Remote do not go back to stored performance settings when i press the performance slot number with for the second time.

I have the "Rig Button Morph" not ticked , so its off on both the Stage and the KPA.

Can someone please advice/help me to fix this on the KPA/remote? I think is must be a setting I have missed somewhere....:)

if you copy the "Toaster" rig in question to a folder in Rig Manager and then over to your Stage, what happens then?

Hi G String. I have made a folder in the RM Local library, and copied rigs from my Toaster.

If I connect the Stage to RM I can copy files from local library made with the toaster.

What I can't do with the toaster or the Stage in RM2.3.10 is: File> Import rigs.

Then I get a error. ( it will only accept .krig files not .kipr files.

In the old RM OS6 with the Toaster I can go til: File> Import rigs and everything works ok.

So for me it seems to be a bug in Rig Manager 2.3.10 in combination with OS 7.0.6.

if you copy the "Toaster" rig in question to a folder in Rig Manager and then over to your Stage, what happens then?

Hi G String. I have never used any folders in RM.

RM I only use to import or export rigs.

Is it possible to copy rigs from my Kpa in RM to a new folder? I thought you can only copy performances to a new folder.

Could you Please advise step by step how you do that? :)

I use Browser mode on both my KPA and Stage because I like the display much more,

because of large Rig names and you can see on/off status for all effects blocks which I prefer.

In Performance mode (Display layout B) its hard just to see the for rig names in the small blocks.

Hi G String. I just upgraded my KPA Toaster and Stage to 7.0.6, RM to the latest version 2.3.10 (14950),

If I Export a rigs .kipr file from my KPA or my Stage it now are saved as .krig file.

If I try to import rigs with .kipr files I get the Error massage, but if I import at the rig I saved that turned into a .krig file everything works fine.

Macbook with Mojave OS 10.14.6

If I import rigs with .kipr files from USB stick in the shared folder everything works ok.

Do you have any advice what to do?

Leejin if you have the same problem as me there is a workaround.

Put a Usb stick in your Stage and format it.

Put the Usb stick in your Pc/Mac and copy your rigs to the share folder on the Usb stick,

then put the Usb stick in Stage and import the files.

The Stage will see the .kipr files and import them.

The problem seems to be that the new RM do not accept import .kipr files any more for some strange reason.

If you see at your RM the .kipr files/rigs that you imported with the Usb stick shows up in RM.

Hi G String, I upgraded RM to 2.3.8(14922) and had the same problem.

Now I just upgraded RM to the latest version 2.3.10 (14950), restarted my Mac and still have the same problem.

I have never had any issue with RM before.

If I Export a rigs .kipr file from my KPA or my Stage it now are saved as .krig file.

If I try to import rigs with .kipr files I get the Error massage, but if I import at the rig I saved that turned into a .krig file everything works fine.

This happens both on my KPA head with . fw. 7.05.14942B, and my Stage with fw. 7.05.14943

Macbook with Mojave OS 10.14.6

Do you have any advice what to do?

I have RM 3.2.1 and KPA fw. Public beta 7.01.14852B.

I can export rigs from my KPA and import them again.

If I try to import rigs that I know works from the same backup folder I get this message:

"Import Has failed. RM did not find any suitable files to import. This happens if the the items are unknown or damaged."

I have tried to restart RM several times and tied several folders with the result.

Can anyone help me. It worked with OS6 and the old RM fw.

My brand new Profiler Stage have problems strait out of the box...

1. Tap is not possible to assign to anything...

2. I tried to downgrade to FW 6, and "get update fail" in the display.

I tried to backup from my toaster fw. 6 and everything went well, but the Tap is not possible to assign.

I tried to downgrade the fw to 6 and the first time the Stage froze and said contact support,

the second and the third time i tried to downgrade to fw 6, I got the same message in the display "get update fail" .

UPDATE: I spoke to Kemper on the phone it seems to be a bug with the Tap assign function, and I was told the Stage do not support fw.6.

So I have to wait for a new fw update soon... :)

I found a bug in the Spring Reverb.

If its assign to slot C and a studio eq/ graphic eq or Pure booster assign to slot B as a clean pre amp boost.

If the Slot C /Spring rev is off the the slot B works normal as a boost, but as soon as Slot C/Spring Rev is turned the volume drops even with rev mix set to 0%.

If Natural rev is assign to slot C everything works ok.