Posts by Boogiem

Today the headphones out are routed to the Main out, and also master eq on both Main and Monitor are Pre Aux in, so it will not affect the signal (aux send from the PA mixer).

If your stereo monitor mix are connected to the AUX and Alternative input and your IEM are connected to Monitor out in stereo the Kemper can act as a IEM mixer.

The only problem is that you don't have any output eq to shape the sound of your IEM system.

If the Monitor eq was placed after the Aux/Alternative inputs you use the Monitor eq as a master eq to shape/compensate for the freq respons of your IEM.

Another bonus is that he internal headphones amp in the Kemper could be used as a backup if you wireless IEM fails, just plug you IEM into the headphones out of the Kemper and you get the same sound..

So it would be a win , win situation. :)

How to make:

Morph-1 to control all Stack parameters (gain/amp settings/eq /cab).

Morph-2 to control all Effect parameters in the 4 blocks after the Stack.

That way you can use Morph-2 to adjust Del/rev mix, but also Del time/Rev Decay time.

One ex. could be Morph-2 Heal position = Short Rev/Del Decay/time and mix, and Toe position = Long Rev/Del time and high effect mix.

That way could use one Browser preset or Performance slots to do both slow ballad setting and fast song setting.

Also if you make it possible to link Morph-1 and Morph-2 pr. Rig,

You could get the same as just to have one pedal morph all you parameters like it is today.

For that would be Heaven... :)

The Aux in are affected by the Output filter LoCut/HiCut, to me that make no sense to me..

I belive most people use the Locut/HiCut filter to shape the guitar sound and not the signal that are connected to Aux in.

I have used the Aux in to get a Aux send from the PA mixer and use the Phones output on the Kemper for in ear monitoring, and used the Aux in > Headphones as a mixer.

The problem is that the bass and drums from the aux in have the same Locut and HiCut as the guitar signal, and sounds thin..

I hope that this could be updated in the next Firmware so that the Aux in are routed after the LoCut/Hi Cut filter. :)

Would it be more easy to tune if Big Cents was in center under the Bubble, so your eyes dont get drawn to left of the display?

If the Big Cents was in the middle of the display under the Bubble you can watch both at the same time.

For me that would been better solution

What do others think of that?

If I engage an effect button switch(add delay) and then press the Performance slot footswitch a second time, the delay effect turn off and I'm back to the stored performance.

This works on my Stage, but not on my KPA Toaster/Remote, and both have the same backupfile from the USB stick.

The KPA Toaster with Remote do not go back to stored performance settings when i press the performance slot number with for the second time.

I have the "Rig Button Morph" not ticked , so its off on both the Stage and the KPA.

Can someone please advice/help me to fix this on the KPA/remote? I think is must be a setting I have missed somewhere....:)

if you copy the "Toaster" rig in question to a folder in Rig Manager and then over to your Stage, what happens then?

Hi G String. I have made a folder in the RM Local library, and copied rigs from my Toaster.

If I connect the Stage to RM I can copy files from local library made with the toaster.

What I can't do with the toaster or the Stage in RM2.3.10 is: File> Import rigs.

Then I get a error. ( it will only accept .krig files not .kipr files.

In the old RM OS6 with the Toaster I can go til: File> Import rigs and everything works ok.

So for me it seems to be a bug in Rig Manager 2.3.10 in combination with OS 7.0.6.

if you copy the "Toaster" rig in question to a folder in Rig Manager and then over to your Stage, what happens then?

Hi G String. I have never used any folders in RM.

RM I only use to import or export rigs.

Is it possible to copy rigs from my Kpa in RM to a new folder? I thought you can only copy performances to a new folder.

Could you Please advise step by step how you do that? :)

I use Browser mode on both my KPA and Stage because I like the display much more,

because of large Rig names and you can see on/off status for all effects blocks which I prefer.

In Performance mode (Display layout B) its hard just to see the for rig names in the small blocks.