Posts by Boogiem

I really miss a needle tuner on the KPA and the Remote
    Live when you have 5 sec to tune the guitar between songs for me the bubble tuner is hard to see if you are in tune.
    Strobe tuners just confuse me in a live setting.
    i used to have a Rjm Masterrmind GT with my Kemper, and the needle tuner on that is just perfect with a clear indication that you are in tune.
    The bubble tuner on the Remote do not have large/clear comfirmation that you are in tune, just small letters with - and + cent.
    It would be nice if a future update will include soft buttons that you can choose, Bubble, Strobe or Neddle tuner.

I really miss a needle tuner on the KPA and the Remote.
    Live when you have 5 sec to tune the guitar between songs for me the bubble tuner is hard to see if you are in tune.
    Strobe tuners just confuse me in a live setting.
    i used to have a Rjm Masterrmind GT with my Kemper, and the needle tuner on that is just perfect with a clear indication that you are in tune.
    The bubble tuner on the Remote do not have large/clear comfirmation that you are in tune, just small letters with - and + cent.

It would be nice if a future update will include soft buttons that you can choose, Bubble, Strobe or Neddle tuner. :)

I have had the same problem 3 times the last week with a brand new kpa/remote with newest fw. When a fs button on the Remote is clicked the remote display get dark and power itself of and both the Kpa and Rm freezes. When power off/on everything them works ok again.

The Time displayed on the remote with the new beta fw. 5.3.0.1318B suddenly shows wrong time
    I switched off the KPA yesterday with the right time on the remote, but today when I powered up the time on the remote /and in the system menu on the kpa are 15 minutes before the right time.
    This has happened to med twice.
    Is this a bug ?

DonPeterson, I just tried your method to use pink noise
    and capture wah setting with Systune dual FFT measuring system.
    (I use Systune at work for tuning in sound systems.)
    The result was quite impressing.

here the setting from my old modded Vox Wah:
    Manual : 3,7
    Peak: 8,1
    Pedal range: +29%
    Peak range: -42%
    Mix:100%
    Volume: -1

Thank you so much Sir for setting me on the idea to use FFT to measure a wah. :)

I have a setup with a KPA and Remote and the newest fw
    I bought a Mission EP1-KP with a toe switch to use as morp(gain) or wah.
    I haved ticked for MorphPedal to wah in the system menu.
    The wah effect toggles on/off with the toe switch in the exp pedal.
    The gain morphs up/down when I use the exp pedal with the wah effect engaged.
    Is it poosible to setup the Kemper so the morp function stop when the wah is engaged?

I see 43 People have read about my problems, bu no one has an answer,
    Does that means that nobody know this should work?
    I would be glad if someone can tell how to do this setup, or if its not possible to do.
    Anyway, Have a Nice summer all Kemrerads :)

I have a setup with a KPA and Remote, and the newest fw. I have used a exp pedal to morph gain.
    Now I bought a Mission EP1-KP with a toe switch to use as morp(gain) or wah.
    I haved ticked for MorphPedal to wah in the system menu.
    So far so good, and the wah effect toggles on/off with the toe switch in the exp pedal.
    But to me there is a non logical thing with this setup.
    The gain morphs up/down when I use the exp pedal with the wah effect engaged.
    To me there is no logic that the Morph (gain) increase when I have the wah effect on.
    Is it poosible to setup the Kemper so the morp function stop when the wah is engaged?
    If not I have to use two exp. pedals, one for wah and one for gain morphing.
    I thought the hole idea with the MorpPedal to wah was that one exp pedal could do either wah or morphing if pedal has a toe switch. :)

Connect one exp pedal to pedal input 1 on the mmgt , and the other exp pedal to pedal input 2 on the mmgt.
    On the mmgt you can Connect 4 exp pedals and 4 ext switches.
    In the MMgt editor on the global page you can name each exp pedal and configure what they shall Control.
    If you have exp pedal with a toe switch, then connect the toe switch to the ext. switch input on the mmgt,
    that way use the toe switch to turn on/off the wah as on an regular wahpedal.

I had also some stange noises on my 3 months old Kemper and the gnd lift switch worked very strange with loud pooping when used on the monitor output.

I was a hardware fault and I had to send it in for service... :(
    ButI have two Kemper's , so I used the backup while it was in for service. Thats the downside with a modellers you are f...ed without a backup if it goes down... backup guitar amps are much more easy to get hold of if it fails than a kemper....

Page 15 in the RJm mmgt manual tell you all you have to do,
    step by step....
    It works great.... RTFM. :)

Kemper controlled by a RJm mm GT16 is world opener compared to the Remote.... You wil love it.
    Best tuner display there is, and poosibility to even use it broswer mode with any preset you want, without to change name of your presets....

Would be great to have a chorus with less hard top in the Kemper. More like the sound of an old Boss CE2 or the Analogman Mini chorus.
    I have A/B the vintage chorus, Hyper chorus and Air chorus in the Kemper with a Analogman Mini chorus, but all seems to lack that warm vintage tone.
    Maybe all that should be added are a variable hiccut control?
    A warmer sounding chorus would be great.. :)

If the tuner on the Remote had arrows > < that indicates if you are in tune, it would be such easier to use in a stressed live
    situatation than just the bubble tuner. If you only have 10 seconds to tune between songs the bubble tuner display is not so easy too se if you are in in tune, or just a little out of tune. Please add arrows to the tuner display in both the Kemper and the Remote display. :)

Is it your own made profile in the track? If so, to me it sounds like a proximity effect and no locut . i had a problem like this long time ago. What I did to get rid of it was to use ext mixer with locut for the mic before sending it back to the kemper return when I profiled.
    If its your own profile, is the same mic for guitar and vocal recording, since you also have the problem on your voc recording? If so it could be combination of the mic and the room.