Posts by flownomis

professionally dealt with ?

they didnt deal with it at all. it´s the third kemper i own cause 2 were broken with hardware issues. go ask peter diezel what customer support means. you could ring his door bell in the night and he would still repair your amp in a second and ask you, if you need some internal tweakings for free. thats how you support a customer.

had the exact same problem 3 weeks ago, phoned kemper, although i live 20 mins away from their production facilities they wouldnt do anything to help me and i had to call the distributor and luckily got a new one. its broken and definitely has to be rapaired, since its a guarantee issue you could be lucky to get a new one directly.

hey guys, immediately after switching on the kemper says " error: sd ram self test failure".

i have tried all solutions from soundside.de , nothing helped.

anybody else experienced this ? i think the ram is broken and i need kemper to be repaired. no software issue here. gonna call them tomorrow.

ah thx you guys, im such an idiot.

it was my fault.i only used the browse wheel.

btw: my kemper didnt boot anylonger with beta 1.1.1 . now im back on 1.1.0 and everything is cool !

ahoi !

i have two problems

when logged in i cant see any threads in both, private and public forum´s.

my graphic eq is missing. i cant find it anymore. whether in the last slot of the stomps or the first slot of the fx. ?!?!?! when i load a preset thats made with an eq its there....

thx , flow

same experience here

i tested my kemper with 3 power amps

with my diezel it was a dream

with my 2203 jcm 800 zakk wylde it was ok

with my rectalfire it sounded horrible

it seemed to me that only with the diezel there was a "real" seperation of pre and poweramp and that the loop return only went into the power amp.

mybe thats the reason why fx always sounded the best with my diezel <3

so dude, you always have to be careful talking bad about a product if you dont know how to use it right.