Posts by bshaw92

But they’re also positioned somewhat differently in the market.

This.

This is the reason for the AX8. To place the quality level of Fractal into the $1000 market. The Helix, AX and even the LT hold there value in that range and more people will buy around $1000.00. The FM3 will be out eventually at $999 which is why my first guess was that the "Stage" was going to be a slimmed down version to get the sound quality into the same playing field. Looks like I was wrong.....again. Won't be the last time. If the price point is still at the Helix it will be competitive. As soon as they move that even $100 or $200 it will drop off for that demographic. Even though my "slimmed" down guess was wrong my sequence of steps for tease release has been on. I suspect we will see a sample use next and that the price will not be provided until late Tuesday. Anticipation = sales. We have a lot of great options to choose from at this time so enjoy the ride.

I can't believe they would bring out something that would effectively make the Head and remote defunct....

Would they...?

No. That would be shooting yourself in the foot. It is yet to be seen but would logically fit the market between the Foot Controller version from other companies. Not all the same functionality and not able to profile. We shall see but when I bought the first box in 2012 the new price was below $1200. The features have increased and so has the price. You wouldn't kill your flagship with a lower priced unit that would do the same thing. As an example the FM3 provides the same sound (supposedly) but you can't do as much, You should expect something similar with respect to restrictions compared to the big units. For those not needing to profile and able to get by with less, it will be exactly what they want. It will open the market for a wider range of people. My theory, not theirs. We shall see.

There appears to be some setting on that cart and shelf. 12 small switches (like the Remote) and then too blurry for the top side and interface. I expect to see another teaser late tonight or tomorrow with it on the floor and then being used before the 24th...

I use the DVP1 for Volume or Wah as an expression pedal.

If you use a Ring/Tip Stereo Cable you can use any volume pedal as an expression pedal as well. Helps minimize the number of pedals needed.

Now we will need someone to leak something specific (actual picture or usage) later tonight and then some samples over the weekend and before the 24th at which time it becomes a horse race between Kemper and Fractal to see which one gets their "floor" unit out first to the public.

Fun times ahead......

How comes, no announcements are here regarding the teaser?

Because Social media works. Look at all the posts regarding the topic with no mention from Kemper. Advertising Works well. Summer Namm 2019 ends 20th. Friday, while people are at Summer NAMM, they are now talking about the NEW product(s) coming out from Kemper July 24th and they are not at NAMM.

Brilliant!

You can. That's what has spawned many of the "Professional" profilers. YouTube makes for good advertisement. You make some videos, get your name out and start making profiles and selling them. OR make profiles and share them with the Kemper community.