Posts by GearJocke

and pretty soon someone will come up with an app that replaces guitar players, and amps,( easy drummer), Then what??its already bad enough with modern music,,when you remove the humans,, its not music, because music,, should come from the soul,(not a bunch of IC's,,) as well as arts,, not AI,,

AI,, is a VERY bad thing,, and we will all find out soon enough,,,once you turn it on,, you will never be able to turn it off,,,

not looking for a fight jus my 2 cents,,

AI is neutral. Like a gun. Its not the gun that pull the trigger and kill . AI is the future. Whether you like it or not. It can be used for many good things but also many bad things too.

The thing is the gap between amp modellers has been smaller and smaller. From the pod to where we are now and you can't hear the difference between a kemper and a real amp, there won't be any new thing that makes you go wow, it sounds like a real amp, finally. It will be other things why users choose A instead of B.

Before the Kemper was announced, no one in the public had imagined such a thing would be invented, generally speaking. Mr. Kemper is likely to bring an even newer technology, that maybe is or isn't related to the KPA . The Virus synth series has also been unique, so I suspect there may be something coming that is also unique, once again.

We will see. We will see. But kemper saved me and money from buying a axe fx which I intended to do. <3 Talk about in the nick of time. Puh!

One of the best rock songs ever.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Whenever a kpa 2 is released and kpa 1 will no longer be updated I will still be using mine and be happy as it is. I mean it was very limited in the past and still ppl made fantastic music. Just because we have so much more to choose from now doesn't mean music gets better. It only means we have more choices. In the end its all about the music.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have like 4 or 5 packs from lpr and they sound great to me so its just that simple, if u like what u hear, go for it. If dont, dont buy it. R u going to buy profiles only if u c a picture of the real amp, mics used, tweaking session and etc? Lol

Dont try to ruin someone bc u think u r right. There's always 2 sides

Sure you got a good point there. The same is true with other vendors. You can never be 100% certain their videos does contain the actual profiles. It could be the real amp you hear. I'm not saying I suspect that but like I said you never know.

3. When it comes to recording: I have a waves plugin in which I can choose my headphones and then it compensates the EQ. The result is quite different from the EQ without the plugin. Is there a point to this although the headphones are actually famous for sounding neutral?

That Wave plugin is meant to close the gap between using speakers vs headphones and at th same time simulate the acoustic of a studio.

Rhett's files were the same. He updated them.

And still you believed you heard they were not identical. Don't get me wrong I'm not picking on you. That's how we are fooled. If we want something to sound better, we will believe it sounds better. Even pro mixing engineer gets fooled sometimes something sounds better with a few cut or boost only to realise they hadn't touched the EQ.