Posts by GearJocke

Some late late night music for me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

well im pretty sure in your country people know who is Madonna,Whitesnake,Michael Bolton,Mariah Carey,Céline Dion,Peter Cetera,Dann Huff did session work for those artists and many more

Sure most ppl here know who they are but if I ask a Madonna, MB, MC, CD, PC who the musicians are behind the artists none, or at the most a very very few of them will know, or have ever cared to know. ^^ But that is the same for the rest of the world. They just listen to vocals and are unaware how important the music behind the vocals and how important the right producer/mixing engineer is. Anyone going to e.g. a Madonna concert won't point and ask I wonder who that guitarist is. Do you think it's Dan? :S

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Be a young man and a skilled guitar player and you get a thousand followers. Be a young good looking woman and you have many thousands to millions of followers. :D

I agree with you that many boosted high gain profiles have way too much gain. Even if I lower dist sense to 0 there's still too much. Just becuase you can crank that much gain doesn't mean there's a point doing it. And on most high gain tracks we love the gain is much lower than most guitarists beIieve it is. The updated driver pedal is very good. But I still like to use my own OD's too. I have both a Ibanez TS9 and a Maxon TS9. The latter has more bite.

How do you like the Juggernauts? I have Nailbombs in one of mine, and LOVE them. The cleanest, tightest pickups I've ever played. I've chosen the Juggernauts for my other guitar but haven't ordered them yet.

I purchased Nailbombs second hand and was dissapointed. Too flat and thin sound. Sold them and purchasedLundgren M6 set instead and was happy with. Each to his own liking. :) And some pickups sounds great in one guitar and awful in the next. Sometimes you need go thru many pickups before you find the right ones.

Instrumentalists usually just attract other musicians and are unkown for the rest av the population. Most ppl can't hear the difference between a mediocre and a virtuoso. Most ppl don't like nor appreciate instrumental music. If there's no singer they don't want to hear and quickly get bored.

A very underrated album from Nuno if you ask me. So much better than the last Extreme album, Waiting for the punchline, that was a big dissapointment at least for me.