Posts by Delinquent

Hehe.. I already have 2 kpa (Head + PWRack) for those rare sessions when I "need" dual amp.

I Was on Kemper website and Ive noticed It's Officially called KEMPER PROFILER Player but actually it Doesn't Profile. It's a bit confusing isn't it?

Based on your posts your studio space looks like Aladdin’s cave so I’m not surprised you have two and yes to call it a profiler when it’s a player is a bit strange, it’s about brand recognition I suppose.

It blows my mind that so many people on the interweb get their nickers in a knot because it should have x w & z.

Kemper drew a line in the sand, if they added all the missing features you get a Stage, kinda stupid really.

It’s designed for a pedal board, not a backup unit.

It doesn’t need a screen (genius), now we know why Kemper back flipped on the no android support.

No FX loop, place pedals before and after, simple, even if you use this in the studio with your PC it’s still redundant, but they still give us 4 slots.

As we all know the majority of people have not ever profiled an amp even though they have the means.

The Kemper team in my opinion have given a lot of thought into the end user scenarios and what was needed and as far as I’m concerned seemed to have nailed the feature vs size vs cost variables.

Yes it’s not for you, you are not the target market as myself, simple really.

Well Sollazzon maybe the product isn’t for you?; it’s not for me either and then some bastard suggested the possibility of dual amps damm it. 8o

Would have bought it ...BUT: no display is a no-go for me

I am disapointed, that the remote looks not to be compatible...Maybe due to the restirctions in slots and FX-loop... and dificultied in assaigning? So maybe understandable, but this makes is less interesting for me.

I would have gone for a smaller form factor same functinality unit ;) (Who wouldnt... 8o )

I guess it will be possible to add external switches?

I mean 4 slots with three footswitches is already a bit short - but how will I switch rigs than?

Don’t know what your eyesight is like but a screen on this would be a nightmare for me.

Editing via a device is now my preferred way by far.

The foot controller seems overboard for the design of the unit, maybe a small midi foot control that will fit on a board would be a better match.

I think they gave it a lot of thought, scaled back small unit for your pedal board, easily transferable for your project studio and tempting to people who have wanted a profiler but mindful of the cost.

The lack of screen explains the release of the android app, and I hope with this further development which I’ve being patiently waiting for may finally materialise.

It’s not for me personally, but I’m not the target market.

Times are tough, my 11 year old vintage white toaster still serves me well, the only other unit that interests me is the stage.

See what sort of money you get for a Axe of similar age or worse a line 6 unit.

I think I chose wisely.

That sounds pretty solid, like to know what Thomas dill thinks.