Posts by Delinquent

Your sig line to Laura Cox is killing me. LOL.

I watched several of her videos before realizing "Hey....I just noticed she's playing a guitar...."

Thanks Ruefus, of course in these days it might be considered a bit “incorrect” but as a Aussie coming of age during the eighties I find modern political correctness over corrected to a fault. Fun is fun.

[/YOUTUBE.]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE.]

To be fair Christoph is doing some backflips of late most notably usb recording, and tablet Android support something he initially wouldn’t do because he assumed most of crowd would already own an interface and Android across so many devices was just a PIA. So you never know an update to the modulation effects would have to be in the plan one would think.

Not me. I treid it on 2 or my pfofiles a mad em worse.

So these are profiles of your own amps right?

What are the amps?, what modeled tone stacks did you use? Did you use existing profiles or redo them using Kemper recommendations, did you note the profiles eq and gain and use it for the matching?

Lots of questions sorry but seriously interested.

Or try it yourself

That’s a really good summary missioman :) :thumbup: <3

Agreed, marketplace and liquid profiles could improve matters but as an experienced player I assume your aware of the basic tonalities of amps and how the cabinet/IR/mic and it’s placement are 90% of the equation.

This is exactly why the better commercial profiles will offer so many variations on a single amp for a starting point.

This of course can be done on the Axe which is a great device just a different and I honestly don’t see it as better, just different.