Posts by jwnc

HI,

I decided to try to do some direct profiles of my Lonestar. Below are the files, I did some various settings and paired with the right IR they sound amazing too me. I am pretty blown away how much better my profiles sound now, more 3D to my ears. I used my Countryman DI to do these. I am going to get my friends Friedman BE-100 soon to do these also.

Let me know what yall think. Remember the right IR is the key here. They are in the Rig Manager.

JW Lonestar Chn2 DI-3
    JW Lonestar Chn2 DI-4
    JW Lonestar Cln1 DI-1
    JW Lonestar Cln1 DI-2
    JW Lonestar Chn1 DI
    JW Lonestar Chn1 DI-1 OCD
    JW Lonestar Chn1 DI-2 OCD
    JW Lonestar Chn2 DI-1
    JW Lonestar Chn2 DI-1 OCD
    JW Lonestar Chn2 DI-1 OCD
    JW Lonestar Chn2 DI-2

Thanks!

Jason

I did 2 more clean profiles with my ADK Vienna 2 mic into my API preamp into the Kemper about 6 inches off the speaker. I think this really captures the clean really well. I channel 1 clean and channel 2 sorta clean. Try them out let me know.

JW Lonestar Cln1-ADK
    JW Lonestar Cln2-ADK

HI,

I decided that I have not quite been happy with all the clean profiles I have bought and used. I have my great Mesa Lonestar sitting here so I decided to try to profile it. Most of the profiles I was going for a more warmer/ Andy Timmons/David Gilmour kinda vibe. I have a few overdrive profiles too. Here they are below. Let me know what yall think. I used my Carvin Bolt with the Steve Lukather active pickups for the overall tone into the amp settings. I had my studio monitor pretty loud when dialing in the tones.

They are the Rig Manager.
    JW Lonestar Cln2-10Watt EMG
    JW Lonestar Cln2-2 EMG
    JW Lonestar Cln2 EMG
    JW Lonestar Cln1-OCD
    JW Lonestar Cln1-10Watt EMG
    JW Lonestar Cln1 EMG
    JW Lonestar Cln2-OCD

Thanks
    Jason

Has anyone ever tried to use this on like a Keyboard or Kemper output? We are trying to become as wireless as possible at our church and thought this may be a good solution.

Thanks
    Jason

Yeah, I immediately liked those. I only had to reduce bass and presence and bump the mids up a notch. Which speaker was in that Marshall cab by the way?

Thanks, It was a Marshall 1960 cab with Greenbacks I believe, once we redo the profiles again I will get the info into the profile comments.

<p>

Thank you. One of the best BE-100 profiles I have heard. Would you consider making merged profiles?

</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>Wow thanks, funny thing was it was a quick mic up and test not a lot of time was taken. We plan to make some more detailed ones soon, not a ton of profiles but the ones we have we want to sound great. We are using this for us and for our record we are working on. Its my other guitarist amp so I have access to it anytime I need it.</p>

<p>Jason</p>

HI,

My friend has a new BE-100 and we did a test to see how good the profiles we could do quickly. This is just 1 HBE and 1 Clean profile but I think they sounds pretty great. This was just a good test to experiment, we plan to do a little more detailed ones here and there in the next week.

Check them out and let me know your thoughts overall. Remember was a quick test.

JW BE-100 Clean
    JW BE-100 HBE
    in the Rig Manager

Jason