Posts by danel59

At home I use studio monitors and the band I use it with I use the little TC Helicon FX150 Voicesolo mounted on my mic stand. We are a small 3 pce band and all go direct to PA doing mainly corporate gigs. Not the best method nor will compete with the CLR's, QSC'c. Yamaha's etc. But it works for me as I have limited mobility and the other options are too heavy for me to carry. And overall sounds pretty good esp with your profiles

Dan

Another TAG user here (Hollow Cobra S w/ Solid Rosewood Neck) 2 hum buckers. Great guitar
    and Michael's profiles work great with the buckers as well. I haven't found one of the profiles yet that
    I felt had to be tweaked and if there was it was very minimal. At home I find myself plugging in and firing
    up a profile and actually playing and finding the hours going by really quickly without touching any of the
    knobs on the Kemper, just working the volume and tone on the guitar just like I used to when playing through my tube amps! I am trying to settle on which ones I will be using for my next gig. Lots of choices!

Michael I saw your post on some of the upcoming profiles and am waiting to hear about the Dumble. I own a Fuchs ODS(although it hasn't had a lot of playing lately thanks to Micheal lol!)and would love to hear what you can do with the real deal

That sounds great! Will definitely check it out on my Kemper. Keep it up. I like all of your previous ones too but the last few with version 2.6 are steps above. If you don't mind me asking what is your profiling setup with the Fuchs, i.e. mics and preamps etc?

Dan

Just bought the pack and it looks like most of my old favourites are going to be replaced with these. Haven't had
    much time to go through them but the ones I did were great and they won't take much tweaking on my part either. Thank you Michael and look forward to whatever you come up with in the future.

Suggestions of Fuchs, Two Rock Custom Reverbs and Bionyx, as well as Boogie Mark series (Mark 1 especially or new King Snake) would be my request for future profiles

I have the GC Pro now, but used a regular GC for a looooooong time and didn't have any trouble sending CC messages.

There isn't any magic to it... if you have the right midi channel and the continuous controller number you're done.

What version of the firmware do you have?

It's 2. something and I double checked the Kemper and GC and both are matching # wise for Midi Channel and CC numbers
    I find it odd as I used to use the GC with a Triaxis and Lexicon MPX-G2 and I had no issues assigning CC's for effects on off
    on the MPX. Still scratching and experimenting but so far no luck. May just reprogram and set up 10 patches using some of
    the same profiles with different stomps applied as I only have 4 main profiles that I want to use (but with different boosts etc)

Thanks

Dan

I have the original Voodoo Labs Ground Control (NOT THE PRO)
    I have set it up in the mode to assign program change numbers to the bottom row of 4 pedals and use the top 6 pedals to assign continuous controller functions for the stomp sections to be able to turn them off and on within a preset(rig). I checked the CC numbers to assign which stomp I am controlling and all seems right but all I can do is change presets (rigs). The KPA doesn't respond to the upper pedals. Anybody have any experience using the original Ground Control for this purpose that might be able to shed some light on what I should be checking?

I was hoping this would work for me and if not will look at an alternate controller such as the FCB1010 but thought since I had the GC already I would give it a try.

Thanks in advance

Dan

I'll give the Trip Tik and Fish a try and definitely would be interested in the Train Wreck as well. I remember a number of years ago playing through an Axe Ultra and really liked the Trainwreck model.

Great profiles! Didn't try them all but the ones I did are quite usable with very limited or no tweaking at all.
    Any chance of begging for some of the Dumble and Fuchs models in the Axe, more for the
    Robben Ford, Larry Carlton, Santana style players?