Posts by pwhe23

So I guess this is an unusual request. I have a Kemper rack head that I use to power my AccuGroove Supremo cabinet (which is amazing). However, sometimes I want to try out some other devices through my cab and I want a perfectly clean "flat" profile that won't color the sound at all but just let me use the Kemper to power the cab. I tried just turning off all the block sections but that reduces the volume too much (maybe there's some sort of setting I'm missing). I've searched around the rig exchange for something to fit the bill with no luck, but maybe I just don't know what keywords to use. Any ideas? Thanks!

I have a similar question about MIDI. I'm currently using the Remote and happy with it to change the slots within a given performance. Obviously the Remote currently allows me to scroll up and down through Performances to select a bank of slots. However, I'm wondering if I could use something like the Tech 21 MIDI Mongoose to change to a specific Performance directly. For example, could I have button 1 on the Mongoose pull up Performance 1 bank, button 2 on the Mongoose pull up Performance 2 bank, etc. I don't really care if switching between Performance banks just stays on the currently selected Slot or always goes to Slot 1. Is that kind of thing possible with a simple MIDI controller like the Tech 21 MIDI Mongoose that can only send fixed program change messages? One of those would fit so nicely on my small pedalboard :)
    https://i.imgur.com/Sd7HhQu.jpg

I've been wondering the same thing. They look great on paper, but I can't find any reviews online and there's no showroom near me where I can play one myself. I think the dealers have passive ones for around $1600 and if it really sounds great I'd be willing to spend it.

I couldn't seem to get the Wah to work at all, but these settings helped me immensely, thanks!!