Posts by robbymust

Ok have been experimenting with this and trying out all the options and this is what I get

copy and paste a current slot = takes a copy of the performance with modifications to some stomps - but not stomps that have a parameter controlled by a pedal, ie wah, pitch, etc - and not the current setting of the morph pedal

copy & paste a current slot you want to modify ( leaving your existing performance in take ) - save new slot with new name - modify new slot - save as = saves all parameters - but not stomps that have a parameter controlled by a pedal, ie wah, pitch, etc - and not the current setting of the morph pedal

now I except that wah , pitch, volume, morph are parameters that in some circumstances you don't want to copy but leave in their default zero position

however sometimes it would be great to copy the sound you have achieved with all the pedal parameters as they are set at that time , ie a SNAPSHOT of the exact sound you are achieving at that setting of all the parameter settings, knob, button, pedal as if you want to save this as a new performance slot so when you click on it you go straight to that sound you had created and not then having to make 3 to 4 pedal adjustments to get back to the sound which is nearly impossible to recreate, one pedal slightly different will create a totally different sound.

So I guess I am asking for a Performance Snapshot button - taking a snapshot of the exact sound coming out of a performance - freezing the pedal positions for all tweaked parameters including morph.

regards Robbymust

just love the new reverbs

Is there a way to copy a performance to a new slot and maintain the current setting and not going back to the zero settings for stomps etc. What I am getting at is when you tweek the parameters of a performance like wah, gain, any settings within a stomp , volume etc and come to an amazing sound that you would like to keep as is , if you copy it and then paste it into a new slot , then the new slot when you click on it will revert back to the un tweeked original sound of the performance. So is there any way to take a snapshot that will take with it the exact parameters you have tweeked.

regards Robbymust

Well it appears the famous leap frog studio uses a kemper for all his guitar sounds Leo Moracchioli and isn't Mary cool, just love the English accent

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for the ebow suggestion but a bit limited for what I want to be able to do, really want all strings able to sustain and maybe do what a digitech freqout does, I am going to pursist with kemper effects as I am sure with what we have got so far something could be created, I have got an effect using delay, reverd and a lot of gain that does it but want to get a clean through to driven effect of perfect sustain.
    thanks

Could you look at the possibility of a sustain effect similar to the Fernades sustainer pickup, so that you could get full sustain at low volume clean sounds through to full gain driven sounds. Yes I can achieve an effect of long sustain using delay & reverb but the effect is limited and often overpowers the next note played.
    regards Rob

here is another one , who isn't using Kemper
    Rivers of Nihil - "A Home" Playthrough

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is Niko Tsonev playing a kemper, great new album Moonparticle

Thanks Trazan for your time and I will give it a go tonight, just a bit of fun !
    Also do you know is it bad for a guitar amp to use it with the kemper running into the effects return , so the guitar amp preamp is not being used only the power amp ie guitar into kemper then monitor or direct out send to guitar amp effects loop return
    I have been doing this with my H&K switchblade and have recently had it's power transformer blow and wondered if it is from using the kemper in the effects loop return, but I cannot see how this would effect the power transformer and think that this would have just been a fault maybe from a power surge, spike which we get a lot where I live, so have just invested in a new UPS with voltage filtering.

Hello
    is it ok to run the kemper in a series guitar amp effects loop so guitar goes into guitar amp ( Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne ) input then cable out of effects loop to kemper front input then cable out of monitor output back into loop return . I want to use the kemper as an effects unit with a number of profiles set up just with effects , no stack module . Is this ok as I do not want to harm my kemper as to me she is god
    thanks kemper buddies

The new download for the Rig Manager is 1.5.41.12185 if you are using 64 bit and installs correctly but if you install the 32 bit version on a 32 bit computer you get Rig Manager 1.5.35.11932 which is no longer compatible with the latest operating system for the kemper. Is this a mistake that has been made by the programmers or have they not made a 32 bit update yet?

HI I am a little stuck as have got my floor board which is a Zoom GT9.2tt to control performance slots up to slot 20 ( same with my standard FCB1010 ) but past this point I do not know how to program the slots from 20 up to slot 125 which has a midi reference midi program # 105 & bank # 5I s there a way of programing this to work with a midi floor board such as the zoom or FCB1010 non modified. At the moment I am using direct mode, should I be using mapping mode.thanks so much for the advice so far

HI
    I am a little stuck as have got my floor board which is a Zoom GT9.2tt to control performance slots up to slot 20 ( same with my standard FCB1010 ) but past this point I do not know how to program the slots from 20 up to slot 125 which has a midi reference midi program # 105 & bank # 5
    I s there a way of programing this to work with a midi floor board such as the zoom or FCB1010 non modified. At the moment I am using direct mode, should I be using mapping mode.
    thanks so much for the advice so far

Ok have updated to version 1.3.2 64 bit windows seven and I still have 6152 rigs present in the rig exchange and it says it is downloading 93 rigs but it stays at 6152 rigs in the exchange

so ok that is weird as there are no setting in the rig manager to say save downloaded rigs but for some reason my computer saves them and yours doesn't, why?