Posts by amiller

You can specify in the Output menu what comes out of the Main Outs.
    Normally it's Master left and right, which carries the Same signal unless you put a Stereo effect post amp.
    Try it with the Air Chorus and you know what I mean with stereo.
    A multi- mic setup is never reflected in the stereo image, and that's a good thing.

Thanks for the info.

When I record a real cab with two mic's I always send them to different tracks. That way I can blend and slightly pan the two different mic tones to taste. I get more flexibility that way.

Questions about the KPA main outs:

What is comming out of the left and right main outs of the KPA?
    Is it the same in both outputs?
    If a profile is done with two different mics does the left contain one of the mics and the right the other mic?

+1 got my vote.

My guess is this will eventually come to pass. The KPA already has a network connection (RJ45) and USB out...so I would think that is what it would be used for....

Man, I sure hope so. It would be the feature addition with the most bang for sure!

So, when do these "betas" get released as actual full fledged sanctioned releases? I have Beta 1.1.1, is this now a full fledged release since 1.5 beta is out or were there enough changes made in 1.5 beta that 1.1.1 will never be a full fledged release? I'm just trying to get a handle on what OS I should be on and if it's supported by Kemper. :)

Go on the main webpage to the Community section/ Rig Exchange and use the search function for the profiles, they are all there. Till is Tylerhb here, look for his posts and you'll find the cab collection

BTW: welcome :D

Thank you, I'll check it out. What about using my Koko Boost with the Kemper...how's that done?

Hey guys, 'new member here...this looks like a very cool place. I just got my Kemper on Saturday. So far, I'm pretty excited! I'm getting some cool tones.

I'm looking for the following profile types:

1) Andy Timmons tone (or profile and tips on how to cop his tone)
    2) Bogner 20th anniversary
    3) Mesa Lonestar
    4) Mesa Royal Atlantic
    5) Mesa Electra Dyne

Also, I read on another forum that there are some good cabs on this site called the "Tills" cabs? Can someone post a link to them?

Anyway, howdy everyone.