Posts by PBGas

Mine arrived Yesterday! It was handled by DHL in Germany and then by Canada Post after being processed by customs. I ordered on Jan 12th and paid via bank transfer.

Sturdy, well built, intuitive... can't be happier!

That is my issue with it.....the exchange rate sucks..... $700! Yikes!

Curious.....you gents who are having them shipped shortly.....did you pay by PayPal or CC when you placed your order?

Perhaps they are shipping those that have paid outright first. I would have done this but I followed the recommendation in the email we got initially.

I ordered about 10 minutes after it was released on the 13th and I'm not getting mine until the end of April apparently. I'd love it sooner of course but we've waited for the Remote for enough years to not let a few weeks taint our experience of what CK and co. do. I have no idea why I'm down the line but I know I'm going to get a quality product, and for that I will wait.

Ps. I'm an early bird too

I am in the same boat as you. No worries though...it will get here when it gets here.

So the actual factory content has been updated and changed for the new 3.0 software?

Correct?

I was assuming that it was only those new 49 rigs that were updated to reflect the 3.0 software.

So....a bit confused here.....when you update to 3.0, do you need to update all of the existing factory content that you have on there or is it automatically done with the update?

I've had some minor issues with some of the free profiles. Deadpan was kind enough to send me a great updated version of his Triple Rec which sound excellent!

His previous profiles work, it's just that the cab light is off when I call them up and they don't have the ability to turn the cab off in the menu for some strange reason. I even downloaded a new version of it to no avail.

Other than that, all of my other previous bought and free profiles are working fine.

They tend to disappear at this time of year. Last year when I was trying to get a powered rack, I had the same problem and got lucky by finding one in stock but way across the country. The unit that I received didn't make it through the summer and was sent back due to issues.

They didn't get any more up here until some time in August and at that point I just opted for a regular rack instead and it's been great.

Thx for the work RU! It is always appreciated.
    Heil PR40 and K100 speakers just don't do it for me at this time. It gives a certain honk to the tones that doesn't sound right by my setup.
    But....you have to use what you have so I completely understand.

Again....much appreciation and thanks for all of your great contributions! :):)

Yup...I'm seen now a few issues from some forum members here and on other boards. I mean that is going to happen with any product these days, no question. I'm starting to think I'm going to look at something else instead. I know it is a great sounding product and has a good build but I'm not as convinced with the electronics part of it.