Posts by PBGas

I had a couple of order issues but they corrected it and solved my issues.

My question is, were you under the assumption that since you ordered from Sweetwater, you should be receiving your remote before the folks here who put their name on the Early Bird list? That is almost what it sounds like. To me, that isn't reasonable at all considering the number of folks on the list itself. Sweetwater is a great retailer and I've purchased from them before but I think that somewhere along the line, there was a mis-communication from somewhere.

I am on the early bird list but mine isn't being delivered until the end of April. Am I in a fit about it? Nope. I know that they have me in cue and at some point, I'll be the proud owner of the new unit. The way I see it, we can have some of the early folks work out the bugs for us!

These are really nice, Deadlight! Thank you so much! It is a lot of work to get this right and your efforts are much appreciated.

A request if at all possible?

Can we get a few of each channel without the boost? The red channel really does not need any boost.

I'm in Holland, MI.

I had it set up for pre-pay when I purchased. They emailed an invoice with instructions for the bank transfer. I emailed back saying I wanted to pay by paypal and they immediately sent a paypal payment request by email. It was a very easy transaction.

This is good. I wanted to switch to Paypal for my payment so I'll have to do this as well.
    Many thanks! Mine isn't due for a while though.....

Calender Week 18: From April 27th ordered on 13.01.15

Got Mail today that Remote is on they way, Tracking-Number included.
    So it seems things go on faster :)
    Anyone else?

That is interesting. I'm the same week as you. I have confirmation but mine isn't processed yet at the store. Did you pay via paypal or cc or did you do the pre-pay (invoice then wire transfer)?

No worries though...I'm ok to wait.

My band uses my phone to play the click tracks, one gig when I was feeling a bit under the weather, I forgot to switch airplane mode on and half way through Jump by Van Halen my phone started ringing through the PA and in the drummers IEM's it was a very strange but funny moment for the audience lol. So I always make sure airplane mode is on before we start the set :)

LoL! Somebody get the damn phone!!!!

I use an iPad with Bias as a backup. Have to remember to put in on that mode or it will bing all night with messages!

You can never please everyone. I think it is great that they have a floor unit coming out. More new products equals more options. Interesting how they released the info after the Atomic Amplifier has started shipping.

In any case though, they still haven't shipped out their FX8 unit as of yet. Apparently there was a silkscreening issue. I'd hate to see what the wait time is going to be on this new AX8 unit......

This is why I prefer how Kemper did things with the new remote. At least we have an idea as to when we are getting it and were given an opportunity to be on the list. It wasn't a perfect setup but at least it is real and we have an actual timeline.

Maybe they put all the names in the empty back space of a KPA toaster and had a big draw?

LoL

:D

There is probably some method to their setup....I'm not worried. It's all confirmed and it will get here when it gets here.

Ordered the remote on Jan. 17th and it will be shipped end of April. For me it's absolutely ok. I'm playing two years with the FCB1010 and it worked. So what's the problem for some guys to wait 2 or 3 weeks longer than some others? I don't understand it.

I totally agree! It will get there when it gets there. I'm playing gigs now without it without any issue and when it comes in, things will get even easier for me when playing live. I do understand the frustration for some folks thought. I was feeling the same way with my order but with some patience, they fixed it and all is good.

For anyone having issues, put your support ticket in through the store and they will get to it, no worries.