Posts by spaceloopguitar

Try unplugging the volume pedal and look if the Wah works..... :huh:

I think the "problem" (or my problem) was the "Range" parameter. On a high setting (Max for instance) the sound goes far beyond an audible frequency... on a lower setting there is no muting at all.

Ice cream cone for my forehead please...

Thanks anyway guitarnet70!

#CC7 is volume, you need to assign it to #CC1 to operate the Wah. In the moment you have both pedals assigned to volume....

Yes, I meant #CC1... Sorry. I´ve tried switching places with the FV-500L (using it as wah pedal and the GT-5 Expression as volume) but I still got the same result: volume pedal works great and wah pedal works but mutes the sound when on toe position... :S

I believe your midi board have #CC1 and #CC7 both assigned to the same exp.pedal. If it is the case eliminate the #CC7

I´ve checked that and is not the case...
    Beats me...

For the record, I´m using an old BOSS GT-5 as a footswitch (with its Expression Pedal assigned at #CC7) and a BOSS FV-500L Expression Pedal hooked on the KPA as a Foot Volume.

Axel

Same problem here...

Any thoughts?

Axel

Nope, cab sim isn´t locked. I´ve notice that even with cab sim off for monitor out (from master section), when I turn it off from front panel the sound still change (cab sim like). The noise or coloration is only heard when the phrase recorder is playing while I change rigs (more noticeable on high gain types).

I´m using a "mono loop" locked on the "X" slot with some external effects and a Roland RC-20 phrase recorder.
    Sounds perfect through direct out and headphones.
    On monitor output sounds great until I record something on the RC-20 and then change the rig. The sound reproduced by the RC-20 is coloured by the cab simulation of the new rig (even when it seems to be AFTER it on the chain and cab sim is of for monitor output at Master section).

Any thoughts?

Axel

I´m using a "mono loop" locked on the "X" slot with some external effects and a Roland RC-20 phrase recorder.

Sounds perfect through direct out and headphones.

On monitor output sounds great until I record something on the RC-20 and
    then change the rig. The sound reproduced by the RC-20 is coloured by
    the cab simulation of the new rig (even when it seems to be AFTER it on
    the chain and cab sim is of for monitor output at Master section).

Any thoughts?

Axel