Posts by HamerJo

Welcome to the happy kemperites,

I agree to all of your Kemper praise! It needs to be mentioned time and again how very useful this noisegate is. After all it quietened my Squier replica of the Fender 52 Tele (Classic Vibe) without any loss of sound quality!

Greetings

Joachim

Hi,

a good place to look for fuzz and octave things up or down is the rig collection of Bill Ruppert who is very much the expert on these matters,
    Just scan RE for Ruppert and/or look in the support section of the Kemper page for rig packs of Bill Ruppert.

Greetings

Joachim

Hi,

as it is mostly a question of personal taste, I also recommend to start with the free packs and the factory rigs. The following rigs are for free in the RE and are in my opinion quite outstanding.

1. MORGAN AC20 RMPACHECO
    2. FENDER BASSMAN 59 JOHNNY NAVARRO
    3. FENDER TINY FEET TAF
    4. MANROCK 800 TAF
    5. RIVERA THIRTY TWELVE HAYS
    6. EVH 5153 CLEAN AIR OLA ENGLUND
    7. FENDER VIBROKING CHADRIDES
    8. TWEN COMBO CLEAN BR. M. PAUSIO
    9. THE CHIEF DIRTY KEMPER AMPS
    10. AC15 HAYS (SOME OF THE SERIES)

The numbering is just for convenience and is no indication of quality. As there are mostly clean rigs I should explain that I like to drive clean amps with stomps. Some times it sounds better than the amps own overdrive. And it's a good starting point to begin with. You may add turned up gain to your liking. Cool thing that is.

Greetings
    Joachim

Well done,

wild playing that makes me want to grab my guitar. Most surely there are some very great profiles in the Amp Factory's authorship.
    Since I happen to own quite a bunch of these: Which profile did you use and wich guitar(s)?

Thank you for sharing

Joachim

Well, well,

many will run with EZ Drums, me too. So there's no point in joining the choir.

But, if rehearsal room or live situations on the fly or quick results with or without bass are what it's all about:

BOSS DR880 Drumcomputer helped me more often than once and never let me down. It even sports quite usable simulations for guitar and bass (rather good). You will hear, that DR Rhythm is no tube amp. But, I always found that you may like the sounds nevertheless. 500 different rhythm patterns to choose from and to combine into 500 user patches plus easy drum programming in under a minute. That is something really helpful.

The price is quite steep.

Greetings Joachim.

Hi,

I'm not a U2 fan myself. So I don't know what it is you're looking for exactly. But as for AC30 rigs there's some definitely worth a try.

MBRITT's VO65 RIGS are absolutely to the point. There's a good chance you'll find what you need is there.
    The first factory rigs (2013 or so) had a special U2 rig that wasn't bad at all.
    Then again, didn't you do some really excellent rigs yourself?
    If you're happy with what you got, why change it?

Greetings

Joachim

Hi Bommel,

maybe you should regard wether the thick side of the remote is in front of the case or pointing to the backside of the Kemper bag. It will fit in both ways for sure, but one of the two positions fits a wee bit better in my expierience. Justin's photo shows exactly how I pack my Kemper bag too.
    Only thing: The whole thing will get rather heavy, but that cannot be helped.

Greetings

Joachim

Welcome to this happy lot!

Waiting your audiostuff.
    It took me the best part of a year to get the sound I liked out of the Kemper because I did not know how to handle it. Having messed around with most modelers for sale I definitely did know what I don't want. So, there was never a question of going back.
    Then, someone (better musician than I am for sure) told me during a rehearsal: Man, that is the best guitar sound I've ever heard outside a studio. Squier classic vibe Tele + KPA + Yamaha DXR 10 + MS BB KOSEFF LP by Ballantine (freebee). Pleased as punch I was.

Greeting

Joachim

Hallo,
    willkommen im Forum und bei den Kemperites!

Das Meist ist schon gesagt: Da bleibt mir nur noch zu empfehlen

den Front-Volume-Regler grundsätzlich auf 0db zu lassen. Ein Lead-Volume-Schub geht einfach über Morphing oder noch einfacher: In Slot 4 einen Grafik-EQ einhängen, neutrale Einstellungen lassen und Volume auf + 3dB - +5dB setzen. Mehr braucht auch das fetzigste Solo nicht...meine ich!.
    Die Modi Performance und Browser sind lediglich unterschiedliche Organisationsformen derselben Rigs. Allerdings kann im Performance Modus nahezu alles geändert werden, ohne dass, das Ausgangsrig etwas davon mitbekommt. Schicke Sache das.

Viele Grüße
    Joachim