Posts by barefly

That is a long song. I made it til the end and liked it very much. I did not see the Suhr guitar. I seen Gibson and was that a Strat.

Thnx, great you took the effort tot listen it all trough :) ! We just with the two of us, my friend is the singer and i make the arrangements and the recording, so a lot of work, but fun :) Indeed the Suhr is not in the vid, this picture is of the guitar i used for that part. The other vguitar in the video is indeed a strat

All electric guitars with kemper & Mbritt profiles. The first two solos with a marshall sound from pack 2 and the last solo in the style of floyd with a dumble profile from MBritt's D-pack. Video it just two shots which aren't great and certainly don't synchronize... :( the guitar for the floyd solo in the end is a Suhr.
    It'sa very long song (but thats what pink floyd did), the main solo starts at 8:30 ... :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hope you like it :)

I was also an ' early bird' but got an email yesterday saying they are short on remotes. I could get a refund of my PayPal payment and they will contact me again by the end of this month. They refunded me 8 euro's shipping costs i guess as a gesture. Anybody else also got such an email?

Hi Thomasyoung, for what it is worth my experience:
    I play in two rockbands (guitars drums bass, covers and own material), and in a pop-rock band (keys, drums, bass, 1 guitar). With the rockbands i play mostly small clubs. I have tried my 65amp, kemper with DXR12 and kemper with solidstate amp and 2x12 orange cab. Conclusion; the sound of 65 amp in the setting of a rock band can not be rivaled by the kemper with dxr or cab. I play my amp loud so little has to go trough the pa. Bandmates as well as audience give compliments on my sound when playing 65amp, but less with kemper. But... when i'm playing along with poprockband the kemper with the DXR is actually better. It has a much more controlable sound with all volumes, blends a lot better with the total band sound (especially the keys) when also going trough pa, and i have all the effects (which i don't use in the rock bands) at hand. With this band I play more often in (somewhat :) )bigger venues and we are always lead trough a pa.. With the cab i have not tried it on os 3.0, maybe that would be much better now, i don't know. So my experience is: when you deliver your sound trough pa, monitor yourself with a dxr. But the direct sound of a good valve amp with ditto cab can't be 100% deliverd by kemper (with os 2.7), even with high quality profiles like the ones from M Britt. Off course my opinion is highly subjective and maybe all placebo effect of those warm glowing tubes :)
    I think for recording the kemper is absolutely number one.

Awesome sound and feel! Solo gave me goosebumps like in comfortably numb, your feel and melody surely builds up a great tension in your music, i really like it very much!

Tried the dumble pack in the rehearsel room, again great sound, standing welk up against drum and bass ! I never played trough a dumble, but i like the sound very much, especially with a strat. No tweaking needed , just plug in. Michael, thanx for a great pack again , and thanx for all the effort you put in to them to sound so good live! I don't mean they don't sound good recorded, they do, but MBritts' are imo unbeatable for live use)

I'm a fan of mbritts profiles, so bought the dumble pack. First impression : in the same top league as pack 2 ( which i think is slightly better than pack 1 overall). Pack 2 replaced all my pack 1 profiles, i guess this pack delivers some more different tones and will be more of an expansion. Futere will tell if i use them in the rehearsel room with the band. :)

It really looks great! I'm hoping it's true there is no adapter or netpower needed and juice is coming trough cat5. That would be really helpfull on stage. I'm using uno4kemper and like the pedals attached to it, hoping ck will make one with pedal, cause otherwise i have tot bring one along, juice it and hook it up.
    Thanx for the great pics!

Hi James, when you set you mixer set hard legt and right , that is oke. Do you hear the thin sound if only 1 monitor is playing? If nog than phase cancelation can be your problem. Look whether you have dialed in 'phase Invert' or something like that on your desk. You also should check your cabling on broken wiring or shortcuts or wrong connection.
    Does the Kemper sound good on the dxr10?

Could also be "phase cancellation" the way you describe it. Did you summon two signals from the Kemper into monitoring in you desk? Then you must be sure all cabeling is 100% , if not then you can hear exactly a thin kind of strange phasey sound.
    Depending on the profile some can sound a bit thin or harsh especially when playing loud, but when you scroll through the Factory presets definately not all are thin sounding. .. So i guess it must be something from cabeling, input setting on your desk as Ingolf said, or routing in your desk.