Posts by silvermaples

Probably not the first amp anyone thinks about profiling :D but I have one and I wanted to give back to the community.....so check them out, let me know what you think. I have more with some other pedals and mics if there's any interest.

I know people love demos so I used a couple profiles to let you hear how they sound...I also isolated them at random times during the track :) Engl Baby is the first one then it switches to Engl Fuzzier around 2 minutes. Enjoy some older Feared :)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers :thumbup:

Cory

The new pack is great....love the Dumbles, CAA and the Diezel...the whole pack is very solid but those where the ones that jumped out at me and smacked me across the face....such beautiful pain :D

Cheers

-Cory

I think combining these sounds with the Yngwie volume knob swell would also help to make it sound more "bowed". Maybe Yngwie didn't come up with it but he's who I saw do it first :)

I've always loved doing the cello/violin sounds on the guitar, such a neat effect...

Cheers

-Cory

I followed some instructions as I was trying to delete all the profiles so I could just load the ones I wanted....went into maintenance mode, flashed the memory and then it froze...after about 5-10mins of waiting I pulled the power from the back (probably not the best idea looking back know) and now it literally doesn't do anything when I turn the knob....any ideas guys.

I did try some of Armin's troubleshooting stuff from his website but like I said nothing happens when I turn the knob or anything :( I miss my Kemper and its only been 15 minutes lol

Cheers
    -Cory

Yeah I'm going to revisit the relationship between the guitars and the voice, it might be a volume thing but part of me thinks it might just need a little more EQ notching to make them mesh together.

Thanks again for the replies guys

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback, actually as much as I love Buckley I never really thought about him while I was mixing :)

The chain isn't anything super special:

Slate VCC > R-Desser>KHL-Eq>CLA2>CLA76>Super-tap Dly (very subtle)>VTM

I probably would have set it up a little differently after I've now done some more experimenting with this chain but the singer was great so I really was only making some subtle tweaks at each stage :) and in the end as long as it sounds good who cares which order this stuff is in right? lol

Cheers