Posts by krikke

Thats a quick answer! :thumbup:
    I'll have to get me a Mimiq and try this...
    Only I have to figure out how to connect the Yams DXR12, because they were connected in stereo to the monitor out and direct out...
    Main Out left and right are going to the FOH...
    Maybe connect the main L & R to a little mixing desk, and split this signal to FOH and the DXR12...

What is the version of Rig Manager, you're using @krikke? You can check: Rig Manager -> Help -> About

the version I use now is V2.0.13.12789 (Kemper 5.1.0.12774B)
    The update was proposed to me when opening Rig Manager, with the previous version...
    On the 1st try I was told there was some kind ofa prob with the windows installer (Windows 10), but after a restart the update in rigmanager went fine!
    Only, the local library maps in all rigs and all performances are empty now...

I have a backup called “Local LibraryR2” and “ local library”
    Is it possible to restore the local library’s (all rigs & performance)

In attachment the debug file...

Thanks for the help! ;)

Edit 13/02 contacted by support! :)

Don't know what's happening with support, but after upgrading Rig Manager on 27th of januari my Local folders are gone (so are all my tweaked and bought profiles...), and after sending my debug file all remains quiet...
    I got a backup for the bought profiles, but the tweaked ones not...
    Tried to wake them up with a few mails, but no luck... ;(
    I also have probs when shutting of the kemper without first stopping Rig Manager...

Are they having some extended vacation in Germany? ?(

If an admin reads this... :P

Good music choice! :thumbup:
    I think Robertson/Gorham/Moore used Marshall Lead plexi amps...
    Effect-wise, I have no idea...
    I love "Live and dangerous", and Black Rose...

New use Mr.JVM video. @nll has some sick riffs as always! Thanks buddy!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1:39 8o:thumbup:

Rig Manager (2.0.11) notified me of new beta version and offered to update. I selected to update, the new version downloaded and RM closed. Nothing else happened, so I opened RM and was again notified there was a new update. Selected to update, it downloaded, closed RM and then nothing. I opened RM and verified that RM 2.0.11 was still what was running. Went to downloads folder and found RM installer 2.0.13, ran this software and RM updated to 2.0.13. All previous updates offered by RM performed correctly on 1st try. 2.0.13 installer didn't complete installation process when run within RM. Computer is on Windows 10.

I had the same installer prob...
    Is your local library ok?

which version of Rig Manager did you have installed before?

I'm not sure, but it was a version installed in rig manager... must have been the latest version before the new beta...
    I hope that the local library hides somewhere on my hard disc... :S

I found a LocalLibraryR2 (database file) backup from 18/01/2017... can I import these?

Just did the beta Rig Manager update... (Kemper 5.1.0.12774B)
    On the 1st try I was told there was some kind of a prob with the windows installer, but after a restart the update in rig manager went fine!
    Only, the local library in all rigs and all performances are empty now... ?(8|
    Help? :|

On the prints screen of Reaper you can see that SPDIF signals 3 & 4 are not very high...
    With the "reamp sens" you can adjust the signal when it comes back from reaper into the kemper...
    The SPDIF volume, which you can use for recording the SPDIF (coming from gitdtudio) is on max...

I must say that I'm quite happy with the reamp results, so I don't think I have a big problem here...

You're asking for a hotter "amped" signal when recording, i.e. not for the DI track?

You can adjust the spdif volume in the output menu.

Better yet (if the signal is not freakishly low): adjust the monitor volume :)

It is the level of the SPDIF (output SPDIF= gitstudio) that should be a little higher I think...
    The dry SPDIF signal in Reaper is not very high...
    Reamping is fine... but I read in the fora that the signal in the DAW, going to the Kemper SPDIF input should not be weak for good reamping results...
    The SPDIF volume is on max... 0dB...

I will try distortion and clean sense... ;)

Thanks for the help guys! :thumbup:

Spdif question... ?(
    Is it possible to adjust the SPDIF level during recording?
    Reamping is no problem and the quality is ok, but in Reaper the SPDIF signal is rather weak... (the original recorded Kemper SPDIF ouput gitstudio >scarlett 6i6 SPDIF signal)

When reamping it is possible to adjust with SPDIF volume...
    But I think that a "hotter" SPDIF recorded guitar signal would be better...

I send an email to t...nn to have more info about the superior drummer 2.0 version 2.4, and they aswered me that is is indeed the same version after the update of the other Music Store... but that there must have been something wrong with the price, and that it was already corrected...
    But believe it or not... at noon the price was als 139€ at the Music Store... so they must have made a phone call...
    And now I feel like a stupid... :cursing:<X;(:D