Posts by krikke

I send an email to t...nn to have more info about the superior drummer 2.0 version 2.4, and they aswered me that is is indeed the same version after the update of the other Music Store... but that there must have been something wrong with the price, and that it was already corrected...
    But believe it or not... at noon the price was als 139€ at the Music Store... so they must have made a phone call...
    And now I feel like a stupid... :cursing:<X;(:D

The 89€ is the price for the 2.0 Toontrack Superior drummer software plugin in a big German Music Store...
    I don't think I can paste the link here...

It is not the crossgrade version...
    I think it is a very good price...
    Maye be they are working on superior drummer 3.0 and want to get rid of the 2.0 versions... :|

I would like to buy Toontrack's superior drummer 2.0
    There are 2 versions available.
    Superior drummer 2.0 version 2.4 (139€) and superior drummer 2.0 (89€)
    Is it possible to buy the second version, and update online to 2.4?
    What is the difference between the 2?
    2.0 version 2.4 is compatible with EZ drummer, but can superior drummer 2.0 (89€) not be upgraded to version 2.4?
    Confusing...

:rolleyes: Who dares to ask Jimi if we can get the version 1 Friedman profiles when version 2 is purchased... 8o:D^^
    I got the new profiles today, and I like them....
    But after reading the above, I'm getting more curious for the version 1 Friedman profiles...
    btw, I first ordered the 68SLead by accident... (it was early in the morning...) and this pack also rules! :thumbup:

Welcome! 8o
    Also a BMW driver here...

:) For the moment, when starting up the Kemper, I need to push the volume expression pedal to the max to have the preset volume to maximum... (pedal = physically maxed out but the volume is not...)
    For a reason, the kemper starts up at about 1/3 of the max volume...
    I looked already to find a solution, but as said above, sometimes not easy to find in all the menu's... ;)
    Also, the volume pedal should be post effects...
    Do we really have to set up in every preset?
    I remember to have used the lock function for this... ?

Sorry for hacking this tread... but always remember that you're not the only one who's cruising the menu's...

Thanks for the answer Jack!
    I just followed the steps you advised, and reamping went fine... only, during reamping I did not heared the signal of the kemper...
    I heared the dry guitar signal, but not the SPDIF signal coming back from the Kemper...
    If this would be possible, it would be great...

Thanks for the answers guys.

It would be great that, during the recording of the reamped sound, I can hear the already recorded instruments (drum, other guitars, bass etc...) I can live monitor all instruments...
    Now, on the headphone 1 output, I managed to hear the reamped kemper sound, and on headphone output 2 I can hear all other recorded instruments and the dry guitar track... but not all instruments and the reamped kemper sound together...
    This must be possible, no? ;(
    Would be nice to adapt parameters on the kemper, bass trebles for example... or even use the wha... 8o

I'm having a hard time using my Focusrite Saffire 6i6(2nd gen) and reaper to reamp with the kemper.
    Connections are ok.
    I first record a dry track in Reaper(SPDIF1= input in reaper)
    Kemper settings are input: front; SPDIFoutput: git studio
    In reaper one channel is set up torecieve "input mono SPDIF1"
    With the dry track is recorded, I changeSPDIF output from git studio to Master Stereo.
    Now, in Focusrite Control (the prog with USB drivers that comes with the Focusrite Saffire 6i6) I try to set up monitorand output settings.
    Please note that Focusrite control isanother newer prog than Focusrite Mixcontrol!!!
    In focusrite control I set up monitoroutputs 1&2 to SPDIF (stereo)
    Line outputs 3&4 are on Playback1&2
    SPDIF Output 1 is on Custom mix.
    Only with this setting I can hear the reamped SPDIFkemper signal coming back on the reaper channel when connecting my headphone onmonitoring channel 1. The other, already recorded channels (drum, guitar etc)can not be heared…
    When connecting my headphone on headphone channel 2, Ihear all, earlier recorded channels (drum, guitar etc), and only the dry guitarchannel track…
    I can record the reamped kemper SPDIF, and it soundsfine, no problem there…, only, I can not monitor the reamped kemper SPDIF withthe other, earlier recorded channels…
    Now, I know I must be doing something wrong with thesetup of Focusrite control, and the routing of Reaper.
    For a few days I try to find info on the net, but Inever found a step by step manual with the recent focusrite control prog, orany, for me…, understandable explanation how to set up the routing in Reaper.

Is there anybody, with reaper and focusrite control (NOT mixcontrol) that can give me a few hints please? ;(:S?(:whistling::wacko:

I use a Line 6 G50, and did some gigs on bigger stages...
    Never had a problem...
    I have to admit that most of the time I'm about 3-6 meters away from the reciever...
    Never noticed latency at those ranges...
    Battery consumption is very acceptable, as is the price for a G50... (I bought a 2nd hand spare for 130€...)
    The used frequencies are authorised here in Belgium...