Posts by mat-chow

Wow, sounds great. It's a total throwback for me to some music I wrote with a friend a looong time ago, was very much in that flavor.

Thanks for the recommendation, I have a Godin LGX-SA and I'm looking forward to trying this out.

I keep putting off incorporating the Kemper into my solo gigs but this could possibly motivate me to finally do it.

Ah, I'm planning to get into the KPA on solo gigs soon. I play a Godin LGX-SA, so it's more of a piezo thing I have going on. I currently send it through a TC Ditto into the mixer of my Bose L1 Model II. I won't be able to take advantage of stereo effects as the Bose, by nature, prevents that. But I'm really anxious to add more color that I can control, particularly with the Morph. I'm also thinking of using the pitch to drop an octave for looping some tapped out beats.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your responses. I ordered a DXR10 and the Bose L1 Model II systems with B2 bass module. I'll A/B them all to find that ideal sound. Maybe I need to work the CLR a bit more, I just can't seem to get it to sound good across multiple styles. Like I said, great for heavy stuff, but not so good when running music through it, or playing Christian Rock stuff; even with significant tweaking.

I own a Bose L1 Model II as well, with one B1 sub. I thought I would run the Kemper through it, and did for a couple gigs with a pretty hard rock cover band. It certainly was very present, almost a little too "hi-fi ". I have experimented with running the KPA through that, into my trusty old 1960a (cabs off) and, what I'm currently doing is running it into my Roland KC-500. I keep the KC eq flat, plenty of power and I like the full bodied sound from the 15" speaker.

All that said, I am planning to integrate the KPA with the Bose for my solo acoustic gigs, I've just been dragging my feet.

<p>
    </p>

Hi Cili, just bought the jvm pack myself. I've been looking for a comprehensive set of profiles for the JVM, it's what I used prior to buying my KPA. I might not be able to download it right away, but very much looking forward to it.

It was the Crunch Red that I fell in love with when I had my first chance to play a jvm. The Clean Green and Orange also were great, and OD1 Red was my sick lead channel. Love that amp, thank you for offering these profiles!

Interesting for sure. I've used the Roland VG-88 and GR-55, to varying (but never mind-blowing) levels of success. The idea that individual guitars could be cloned and stored is revolutionary. But the playing response is key as is the pure sound output. I will certainly follow this pedal's development.

I run a line out to pa, and have been back and forth with what I use on stage. Had been bringing my 1960a but this weekend will use a Roland KC-500 keyboard amp (with cab on obviously) for my onstage monitoring, meaning I won't utilize the KPA's power amp. But that set up rips at practice, this is a hard rock band that gifs once every two or three months. Mbritt 5150 profiles for the most part.

I'd be very interested in those cabinets. I wonder if there's any chance they would make a passive frfr cab. As a powerhead user it seems slightly redundant to only use the power amp when I (rarely) use my 4x12. A nice official 1x12 Kemper speaker would be awesome.