Posts by mat-chow

I've done some light investigating and I'm hoping for a little guidance here- I'd like to use a Boss GT-10 to switch rigs, even just one bank's worth would be fine for now. I have a jam session this coming week (it's actually my bachelor party, and we'll see how well attended it is...) and I'm hoping to debut my KPA.

If someone could enlighten me or just point me in the right direction to figure this out I'd be very grateful. I plan to use a Mission exp pedal for wah.Remote will come some time down the road when the wedding is paid for :)

I also own a KC350. At some point I plan to do a shootout between it, my Bose L1 model II, and running the speaker out from my powerhead to my old 1960a with cabs off. I've already been playing at home through the Roland or the Marshall cab, just not at gig volume. Seems like the Roland responds very well and I leave the eq flat on the amp.

I just successfully installed the latest firmware and then imported all factory rigs. It said it would only import those that didn't already reside in the profiler. However now every profile that was in the KPA already is listed twice. What can I do about this?

I hate to play the dunce but I have a question. I took my KPA out for its first rehearsal tonight. Grabbed a brand new trs cable and a regular guitar cable to hook up my mission ep1-kp for the first time. I made sure the correct cables were in the correct slots but for the life of me could not get volume or wah to work. IS there something that first must be done somewhere in the system menu?

[Blocked Image: http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah21/Mat-chow/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps33zfc4j5.jpg]

We've been getting to know each other for a couple days now. I'm taking baby steps but wow I'm impressed. I will register this week and start getting some profiles. I have version 2.7 so will upgrade soon as well. I'm really impressed with the usage of the noise gate on the factory TAF profiles. I've just been running mains out into a Roland KC series keyboard amp for now. Want to set up with my 1960A cab and play. One question- How does the power amp switch on? Does it just activate when the jack is in use?

Well, I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger after all this time. I'm going all in on the Powerhead. I was hoping to get it in a bundle with Remote but Sweetwater has no updated info on when they will receive them. Just this week however they have received bundles with the Powerrack and Remote.

So either I wait for the bundle I really want to be in stock, or I go for the Powerhead and then commit to the wait period for the Remote on Kemper's website. Gah-what would you do?

+1 and I haven't even quite ordered my kemper yet. Really intrigued by the SY-300. I am investigating the best way to run my GR-55 with the kemper to alleviate all known noise issues. I think Christoph and team could really blow us away with a synth feature.

Thanks men! I recognize all your names from many, many posts over the years. I wonder, @whippinpost91850,if there was ever a divine solution for running the GR-55 with the Kemper? I have one that I'd love to integrate. And @paults, I really enjoy your soundcloud samples of your profiles. :)

I plan to play the KPA through a Bose L1 Model II and also have my trusty Marshall 1960a for "back to basics" rocking out.

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm not a Kemper owner yet but I have been lurking, reading and watching videos for the last three years. I am waiting at this point for the Powerhead/Remote bundle to be available in the US. I really enjoy watching the development of this incredible machine, I know it is the Grail piece for me. I enjoy playing all sorts of stuff from blues and jazz through to classic rock, alternative/grunge and some metal.

i don't suppose there is any idea when the bundles will be available? At any rate, hello!