Posts by gibson5413

Hot damn....take my money!!!

Okay...this is one I was hoping you would profile!! I seriously cannot wait for this one!!!

Oh my.....I can't wait for this pack!!!!!

Sounds great Ash! Nice riffing!!! Now I have to buy these too.

Thanks brother MM! I have been recording a long time and like what I hear but I have always thought I need to learn how to sharpen up my tracks. I appreciate it and will give these suggestions a try!

I find my profiles globally have a lot of bass through my monitors and on the recorded tracks. They sound perfect through my Atomic CLR. I'm sure there is most likely a setting I can adjust to fix it. I don't necessarily want to adjust the bass too much. Who here runs a high pass filter on their guitar tracks? Where do you usually set it? I have never messed with high or low pass filters before. Thanks in advance for your help!

This sounds fantastic! I'll be buying these for sure.

I'm all for constructive criticism. That's what forums and threads like this are for. In this case, to discuss Guido's great contribution to the Kemper community. Have to admit that the two comments above don't sound constructive. They almost feel passive aggressive. Profiles either work for you or they don't. I'm sure that he or any of the other commercial vendors don't lose sleep over that type of scenario. Not all of Guido's profiles work for me but it doesn't change the fact that he contributes some amazing packs for us (some I love). The time and effort put into the profiles shows. Members that purchase profiles have the right to discuss them here in this forum. To come in here and passively drop your personal opinion on how he sells his profiles and for what price is a bit off base.

Maybe I'm wrong in my assessment of your replies but it read pretty lame to me. If I'm wrong I apologize. I am sure Guido appreciates constructive criticism. That's how vendors can gain sentiment for their product and do the best to make adjustments. Just do it in a more professional manner. I want to keep reputable vendors here with our community.

Just my opinion. Keep it up with the great work Guido!

Don't know yet. The only way is to buy it (which is not going to happen atm) or rent it for 200€ per day.... but it's impossible to profile it for 2 even 4 days...so...

But Butterslax is coming soon! :)

I can't wait for your take on the Butterslax!! Keep up the great work Cili! One of your Mark 5:25 profiles is one of my all time favorites!

I've been on a strat search for a few years. I had a new '91 strat plus that I used for years before it was stolen. I got a USA '62 RI fiesta red strat in '98 and it's good but still not something I'd play all the time. I went through a couple '70's vintage strats and boutique ones (Anderson, Suhr) and even to the Mexi Road Worn series and still didn't find what I wanted. I got a custom shop strat last year thinking that was it but never bonded with that one either. I recently picked up an Xotic '50's look relic strat with a figured roasted maple neck and I am just in love. I cant' stop playing it. The pickups sounded great but I put some Duncan Antiquity Texas Hot pups in it and an Ilitch backplate and I am no longer looking at strats. If you can get your hands on one to try, I'd highly recommend it. The neck is big but not too big, just nice fat tone, even from a maple board, which is odd because my hands are usually a little bright. The body feels totally naturally broken in and the finish is thin and resonant.

As you know @lonestargtr I am a Tom Anderson fanboy but this guitar looks amazing! I love that neck!