Posts by gibson5413

I am a registered owner (Shows October 29 2012 in my profile) but I cannot post or reply in the "Private" section. Why is that and how can I get this fixed so I can contribute? Thanks!

Looking forward to this as I just purchased an FCB1010.

Just to be clear, there will be a dedicated "UnO for Kemper" chip available that I will need to install to the FCB1010 to turn it into a dedicated KPA controller (once v2.0 firmware is available)? Thanks in advance!

You are so correct! Which is why I profiled my 3P numerous times with my Timmy and Klon pedals too. ;)

And thanks about our show on Fox and Friends this morning. I am on a flight home, but I'll listen online later. The Kemper sounded fantastic in my ear monitors so I hope it translated to the tv mix. Every show with it gets better and I'm almost to the point where I'm not going over to tweak it anymore.

Love the tone and the Anderson T. I have 5 Anderson guitars and love them all. Great sounding rig!

Hi all. I love my Kemper! I seem to be having a problem downloading 1.5.4. Every time I try and do so it times out about half way through. I have tried with every browser. Everything else I download is 100% fine. Is there another way to access the file or would someone be willing to upload the file for me?

In addition, how come I can't see most of the threads here at the forums? When I click the link to enter a specific area (like "Commercial Rigs) it doesn't render a list of threads. If I go the right on the main page and click the one thread that is most current it will display correctly. If I have a specfic link to a thread I can see it but if I access it through the main category nothing displays.

Again, I have tried multiple different browsers and computers. Any suggestions? I would love to contribute but a little frustrating downloading and getting involved.