Posts by kriswylde

sampura and Lasse or anyone who is having this problem, if you could do a compare and post it to hear the difference between the reference amp and the profile !!!! might be helpful ....

[/quote] I've done some profiles with this version and they are spot on.[/quote]

Same here, I profiled my Marshall and now it is pretty spot on, before I always had a problem with the low end, could never get it the same before. While I'm refining, I'm sending to wavelab at the same time so I can actually listen to after, while not playing the guitar or having the amp rumbling in the back, and what I hear is pretty spot on. Espescially the chug is where I had problems before. and my Direct out is at Git+processing

I've verfied this on my NS-10 which have no low end ;) but the mids and highs were the same, KHO300 and on my Sony 7520 and could hardly tell between the 2

not saying those who hear difference are wrong, there's probably something in the algo for super high gain amps that screws up. My marshall gains at about 6 ...

Kemper team will be hard at work !!!!

Been profiling my amps and gotta say that the new algo 2.6 is pretty much spot on now soundwise.

Before the bass was always off but now the difference is minor to say the least. It's pretty close to the real amp after I refine !!!
    so close that I have a hard time telling which is which.

Some guys on facebook "Sam Pura" were saying 2.6 prifiling wasn't good and 2.5 was better, well I totally disagree. My profiles never sounded so close to the real amp.

It takes guts for a Co to say, our algo wasn't perfect before so we refined it !!!!

Thank you Kemper for this revision !!!!

Great !! nOw I gotta re-profile all my amps !!!! Just being sarcastic there !!! This is a very welcomed update, espescially the profiling being more accurate in the low end.

Thanks Kemper for this update , can't wit to try it. I thought maybe Kemper v2 would have that improvement and us with V1 would be at a loss !!!

Loving my Kemper even more.... Now thinking of buying a 2nd one

Haha yea exactly, glad someone said it but I wasn't going to go there.... Maybe take a look at sneaps and Lewis's/suecofs resume next time..:)

Actually for high gain extreme metal genres, those two have more clout than MW in terms of discography. MW is the king of heavy metal/hard rock though. If I was recording a heavy metal album I'd go to MW, but if it was blackened death metal it would be Audiohammer or Sneap or Dan Swanö; or Neil Kernon is awesome as well..

Yeah you might be right , I don't listen to any of the bands those guys recorded so that's why , not into death metal. but MW , I listened to practically pretty much of what he's done !!! and without knowing him at the time ;)

Great facking tones. can't stop playing this !!! Use My Dod 250 instead of the Kemps boost and its just musical !!!!

Didn't read the hread but is it divulged what kind of Marshall this is ? I want to buy one !!!

kriswylde - he's already selling them for less than $3 an amp in the bundles. So why not for $5 for each amp? The uber pack has 201 profiles across 83 amp set ups per the MW website. That's an average of 2.4 profiles per amp setup. At $210 for the uber pack it is $2.53 per amp setup ($210 / 83) or $2.89 per amp setup after price increase to $240.

I agree that I really like what I hear in the sound samples, but the same could be said for all the other commercial providers and we know that that doesn't always translate to a great sound in each of our setups.

I do respect MW's talents and experience, but that still doesn't make me want to shell out more than a $100 for one of the current packs offered. Maybe once I have one of the free profiles to try in my setup, my mind will be changed. Until then, I still stand by my earlier comment to break this up into individual amp packs.

Exactly!!!! what a deal !!

You get all those amps, at that price + recorded with top level mics, pre's... and the man himself !!!! not even gonna get in the value of these amps !!! Just a royer mic is over $1000 us ....

Buy it or don't can't believe I'm arguing about this. He doesn't want to make $3.00 here and there ?( he's selling a whole pack for the price asked. Buy it or don't, couldn't care less !!!

Maybe you should sell your Kemper and get a bean Pod , probably more in your budget !!!

I have over 40 packs of profiles from TAF, some are good, and some are misses imo, they are very hyped in the mids for some reason.... Sometimes, just one good, the right mic with the right postion is all that is needed !!! There are some amp in the rig exchange that are killer. You gotta look for them but definitely worth it !! and with Rig manager its so easy now to try ...

I'm not a mesa fan per se but I love these profiles of this Tremoverb. I have tons of TAF profiles and others and these for me are great IMO . They sound great, I just took off your added green scream which I didn't like with it and use mine in a different way. Love it with my Strat

If you post more i'd love some with less gain a bit.
    Thx