Posts by kriswylde

I know what's been posted in the past - I don't buy it. We've heard zero updates on it. And I know the whole "not smart to tell customers a release date before a product is ready" thing holds true, but some kind of "yeah we're still working on it, it will have x features, expect it roughly between Qx and Qy of 201X" would be great

I agree , give us a peak , a glimpse .... ask us what features we'd like!!!! The rig management projects, i'm certain is forgotten and put wayside, it's not something they are working on everyday !!! and to link us to the thread where CK talks about it, well that's been over 13months !!!! It's not like it will make sell more units for them so I guess there is no $$$ in it for them at this point to put their time in something that won't really give them $$$ !!!! But I'd even be willing to pay for one if that's what it would take as i'm sure others would too !!!!

I agree,

or at least a librarian that I can send the sounds to and from my computer to the Kemper via USB in a buffer area just to try and listen to profiles. and if I like it I can upload it and edit titles and descriptions !!!!

I feel we are just being ignored. What will happen if the people WHO BOUGHT your product keep being ignored, is eventually a company will make a product that is as good as the Kemper if not better with more options like using two profiles and FULL EDITING features like a line 6 and the Kemper name will be left behind. That would be ashamed!!! I don't want that to happen as I love playing this thing, but a librarian if not an editor is a necessity as I've said before. Ignoring the demand of the people who buy your products is not the right way to survive as a business. just look at how many views this thread has that and the footpedal... did the Access Virus have a editor ? I doubt any keyboard player would not have one ???

hope CK reads this and if he does, I guess we are just being ignored with this !!!

No offense to Franz , but he ain't no MW, I never even heard of Franz until his pack showed up for the Kemper. and to be honest there are only 2 or 3 amps out of that pack that sounded useable , the bassman and another ( forget) Very edgy overly bright sounds that I didn't really like !!! His credits, I don't know and don't really care, he could of produced the Black Album but the sounds from that pack itself aren't that great IMO. I've found better sounds from "nobody's" on the rig exchange. No offense to these "nobody's " 8|

This would be a cool feature as I find most dist pedals in the Kemp don't sound as good as the real thing !I have 3 pedals I love and use (TS9 SUNFACE and my old Grey DOD 250) and I've tried to get the Kpa 's model to sound as good but they just don't unfortunately...And nothing in the dist sound like my Grey dod 250, tried with the dist +....

Does the Wah on the Kemper sound as good as the real thing ??? Haven't compared them, but I have compared the tubescreamer and fuzz face and honestly they do not sound very good compared to the real thing, they sound more squashed in a bad way. I will pull out my real wah to compare one of these days !!!

No I haven't seen CK posts about this, I spend very lil time on these forums , I just glance by real quick so....feel free to point me there I will read it.... but I bet my wild assumptions aren't too far off !!!! If you say almost 2 years is fast, well we aren't on the same page and 2 years in the electronic world is HHHUUUUGGGE these days.. I just don't like bs, like when someone tells me the check is in the mail....

I'm not angry either, merely annoyed , i'm poking fun at the situation. I use my Kemper everyday and love making music with it ... but to have functionality to hook it up to a computer like practically everything that exists today would ease my workflow. Every piece of electronic gear from my Iphone to my Pod HD ect.... can be hooked up to my computer for ease of functioning, it is a must in today's technology. Kemper needs to realize this and not just put it by the wayside !!!

You seem to be an employee because you are definitely on Kempers defense everywhere.

I'm definitely trying to shake things up though and hopefully CK or someone else sees this and does something about this situation cause this is ridiculous IMO. I'm not the only one who wants an editor or at least a librarian to communicate with my computer as we can see by these threads. Let's hope we don't see the same type scenario as the optional power amp fiasco !!!! An add on I definitely wanted to add but let's not get into that ...and I love the kemper, it is the best guitar tool to date and I defend it many times against the competition but we are in 2013!!! I've had many synths, keyboards, pods..ect in my life...anything electronic over the past 20 years all had programming ability from a computer. If a DX7 could be hooked up to a computer for editing in 1988 with full programming and librarian duties, I don't see how Kemper can neglect this very important aspect of their product !!!!

Hopefully CK will see this and do something about it !!!

so you mean they're lying publicly telling on a forum it is currently a work in progress ?

That's my impression, prove me wrong !!!! It's been almost 2 years. We haven't seen nada whatsoever, if someone was actually working on a editor, we'd have it, even if it was a buggy version of it, we'd see something. we'd have a beta version! anything ? That's my impression.

If an employee would be on the case 5 days a week programming this magical editor/ librairian , we'd see something by now. maybe someday they will get on it, but my assumption is it's not even started yet!!!!

that is my thought!!!

Many responses quote that the Kemper Is less expensive $$$$ than the axe FX, but even if the Kemper was more expensive, I would of chosen it over the Axe any day of the week. Not to say the Kemper is perfect, there are a few thing that irk me sometimes but overall it's got the possibilily of great tone and not just the manufaturer' s amps but your own which is killer. I can play with my own amps, or should I say, a profile of my own amp, cab and choice of mic, preamp setup.... all the time at low volume..Talk about f n cool...

They are cool with a Strat, but I decided to plug my Paul, WOW what a nice crunch...

I'd make a Req for a setting in the 5 to 7 volume wise but with lowered bass to 2-3 or so. I like to plug my Fuzz Face with my Strat and the neck pickup, so I usuallly add less bass on the amp with that combo.

if possible ...
    Thanks