Posts by kriswylde

I would hate to be a manufacturer of anything today, everybody keeps whining and wants a different options for minor things .

When the tuner was # I never complained, and lived with it and never had a problem using it but i do prefer it flat b but its not a major issue..

where are you getting the demo profiles ? cant find them

68 PURPLE PLEXI : I have tried the free profiles and must say it works with my Suhr Modern with humbuckers but not with my Fender Tele or Strat. I am missing the bottom and mid-low end.

For the Suhr I have to tweak on the amp parameters to get a good tone. The free profiles - as given - sound perhaps good for the Sunday morning church, but have nothing to do with Rock, the purpose this amp was build for.

i definitely noticed that too. Our minds are amazing things but they do often play devious tricks on us ?

They are amazing and sometimes close minded by habit or expectations, so we must not be scared to venture into uncharted territories with preconceived notions or fear8o

Yup, that's the next story.

It has been requested for a long time.

How do you like it?

It's great thanks , but It would be useful the High LOw cut not being a Global output and not affecting the Kone section of the profile ,

example , I don't want it on the Kab Kone section of the profile, I like to keep the low end there on stage or tweak it as I want , so maybe have a separate High Low Cut just for the Kone section itself that is not affected by the GLobal High Low cut , that would be awesome, if possible !

I haven't done a video , but compared my higher end Takamine plugged in , its still a Takamine ;) but always did the job live , and got really great results with my Strat lowering a bit the Tone knob also , that i'm never gonna bring it to a gig ever again!

One thing i did noticed is, playing an electric guitar affects how I perceived the sound obviously, but when I listened back without playing , it sounds like an acoustic plugged in no doubt.

One thing i think that helps for me also is I use 11's on my guitar with a high action so i can play harder a bit like on an acoustic

All in all, i think this AS is really great

Thanks Again Kemper for making my life with less things to carry . Now if we can start gigging again

Thank you Kemper team

My Profiler just keeps getting better and better ....

This acoustic sim sounds as good or better... than any takamine acoustic guitar i have used in the past live.

And you printed yourself the Kemper Logo, because it seems the real one? Very cool. That's why I asked actually :-).

The cabinet is at the moment not available, only the speaker can be ordered, so I think of taking a Palmer empty cabinet or something simillar and mount the Kone speaker into it.

Hi i have some news about a professional Pink Floyd – David Gilmour profile KEMPER PACK available on

[removed]

Ok !!! this is a right touch of playing rock... But the touch of Gilmour is very different . In addition This is an authentic sounds like a Marshall Jcm 800....Muff sound is another interstellar planet. imho
    I'm sorry but you're talking to a David Gilmour fan who makes a difference between a Muff built in 1974 and one built in 1975 ... Cheers have a Good Music

So do let me retort my friend , as I've kept my comments for myself about your clips !

From all the profiles I have, I used one that suited closest on that day after trying all the Hiwatts and Big Muff in the Kemper and didn't like what I was getting so, I did used a Hiwatt which I liked, Maurizio's one, and not a JCM-800 but the Muffin in the Kemper was not doing it for me so, I did used another dist device than "Muffin" , but I would like to find a setup that sounds like David Gilmours , I think my touch would work very well with it ;) I won't even go into your touch to stay civil here ;)

Listening to your "Time solo clip " the tone is not at all like David Gilmour's , whether you are using a Rams Head Big muff 74 or 75 with the proper amp and cab , your tone is not even in the same ballpark as the original honestly, so i doubt credibility of your profiles and tones and studio techniques as nothing I have heard in your clips sounds remotely close to David Gilmour's sound and touch

There's a difference between hearing the the differences of two Big Muff's side by side, we can all hear them , and knowing how to use them to sound like someone, in this case Gilmour, and unfortunately, you are not near the final Goal. If you find your sounds or profiles are like DG well...

Your ears might need some more training or some cleaning... or both but I won't be a customer to your profiles either way, unless your Profiles start sounding like his, which I would gladly buy !

Good luck on your venture

Gilmour's sound is unique. It only comes out of his hands. You will surely find the profiles you like. Your lack of appreciation for us is not a drama. Cheers

Don't think I have a big problem with my hands ! Just looking for authentic sounds ! Cheers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.