Posts by chantysboy7

Nice little commercial for the MBritt profiles.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anxiously awaiting the Dumble Pack and Profile Pack 3

I do what Paul does too. It's nice to be able to just flip the switch for volume changes. The only problem I have with that technique is sometimes I flip the switch all the way down into the bridge position which is something I don't always want when playing a lead part. So in addition to that I use a Visual Volume pedal in front of everything instead of the volume knob on my guitar. The lighted volume pedal really helps with quickly bringing the setting exactly back to where I want it.

http://visualsound.net/visual-volume/

I concur. I'm not at tweeker and knowing I can switch between a /13, Princeton, Bogner, Dumble, or CAA without a huge change in eq or the volumes being all over place is fantastic. I've purchased hundreds of dollars of profiles so far and these are easily the most usable live. Please keep doing it the way you're doing it and I will purchase everything you put out. Thanks Mike!

Hey Mike,
    In an earlier post you said something to the effect of you're not sure what else you could need. If you're looking to make a pack 3, I wouldn't mind some Orangey stuff or maybe a Hiwatt. I've always coveted that Townsend sound.

I've been having a problem with my Kemper. The output has started dropping out while I'm playing. It's been happening for a while but would always come back. Now it's dropping out and not coming back even with a reboot. Two weeks ago it stopped working for a couple of days until I updated to 2.7.
    Tonight it's done it again. Tried different cables, different outputs and inputs. The output light on the front of the amp is still flashing, just no sound. I've got a pretty big gig in two weeks and can't afford to have this thing just drop out on me in the middle of a set.
    Anyone else had this problem?

I use my Kemper church set up with a Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro. I use mainly the famous Morgan AC 20 amp set up with different gain stages using a couple of Catalinbread RAHs, and also some Orange Amps I purchased from Andy. I have a Mission SP-2 to control my Kemper and Mobius, and a Visual Volume Pedal, but I don't use it with the GCP yet, just in my pedal line. A H9, Timeline, and Big Sky in the effects loop of the Kemper. Everything is controlled via midi.
    The GCP does have the ability to do tap tempo, but I haven't learned how to program that yet.
    I have my GCP set up like this Bank 1-Patch 1. Morgan Clean/Wet 2. Morgan Clean/Echorec 3. Morgan OD/Dry 4. Morgan OD/Wet
    5. Morgan OD/Echorec 6. Morgan Dirt/Dry 7. Morgan Dirt/Wet 8. Morgan Dirt/Echorec 9. Fuzz 10. Swell/Shimmer Pad
    The second bank is set up the same way except with Orange amps.
    Then I program the third bank with this week's set list pulling from the above two banks and adding any different effects that may be needed that week, i.e. tremolo, wah, phaser, etc. I find that I rarely, if ever, need ten different patches in Bank 3.
    Eventually I plan to have my pedalboard off stage, because the footprint is huge, and just have the GCP, a couple of expression pedals and a volume pedal at my feet.