Posts by dvp

Just send mine back to Thomann for some dead leds. The process was so far very smooth. They send me a UPS form, i packed the kpa and attached the labels.
    Then i called and 3 hours laters it was picked up.
    If the return is as smooth as the send then i'm a very happy camper (kemper :))

thomann asked for a picture so, i went to system and turned all the leds to 10 and promptly 2 more died :(

So 5 down now, bass and treble the top led died both at the same time. This does not look good.

I messaged Thomann and started the procedure to send it back.
    My kpa is from 05/11/2012. Lets hope they change them all. I don't want to send it back all the time. It would be a costly thing.Not to mention not been able to play for the time its gone.

*dusts of the old amp*

oops, forgot something.

A stable mac version is agreed to be no1 priority. But surely this is a different development path?

Are you the only programmer? So this means that every bug that is discovered needs to wait until the MAC program is there? Or the MAC program gets delayed if you change something to the windows version?
    Is it not hard to keep 2 branches up to date with just you?

But for the record, go nuts on the mac program. This also would be what i want the most!
    Good luck.

If you need beta testers, i'm happy to oblige. If you need help, also!

You can say that, but still this basic functionality that is in every programming language you fail to implement.

Collapsable folders, hell no.
    3 folders deep? You are truly mad!

And as a programmer your task is to program something that people want and will use, not to say no.
    Is it impossible for you? Did you learn to program from a web course and just do not know how? I'm really asking.

Sorry Gstring. I'm failing to see some of the reasons to your thoughts.

Granted, the basic things work. But this should be programmed allot better. And you know it!

This is not an attack, but sheer disbelief on your reaction to some of the bugs/lack of features.
    If my company would work like this, we would be out of a job years ago.

Hope you learn to see these threads as constructive criticism and not as personal attacks to you.
    We all want this to be a good program.

When i double click a subfolder that is expanded to collaps it, it opens a new window.
    Can someone confirm that they have the same results?

I just want to be able to collaps a subfolder.

My folders are (on a mac)

/Volumes/HDD/Dayvid/Kemper/TAF/Vintage&Rare/Vintage & Rare Amp Collection

For example. But i have it with any folder more then 4 deep. I just copy it to the root and then it works. Bit of a workaround. But working for now.

No offense, but this is not what i want to do. And if you like it this way, great.

But i like to have more then 2 nested folders. There are already enough workarounds needed to even run this :)

The whole folder thing should be better imo.

It doesn't crash, i displays a crash message. And i can then continue or quit. This is the generic error handling from .net. it means some method does not have a proper error catch setup :)
    I already showed the screenshot in one of my previous threads.

The folder i can understand on the profiler. But you should be able to just link to a dir and the directory structure should be taken over in the RM.
    This has nothing to do with folders on the profiler. But common housekeeping. I like to keep things clean :)

But even remaking the directory structure does not work as you can only go 2 levels deep. And importing (aka dragging) to the folders seems like a hit and miss thing.
    some work, some don't.

I'm sure with all the feedback that allot of these bugs will be handles soon.

I'm very eager to see how they will handle the OSX version as .net will not work. So basically we will have to do this all over again.

I was beeing sarcastic :)

Some people seem to easily say, just install it under parallels or virtualbox. But as you mentioned parallels is paying and so is windows7/8.
    So its hardly free.

We will assume that everyone payed for there OS :rolleyes: