Posts by dvp

Who says that the foot controller will not have the memory or at least a SD card expansion slot?

I don't what to expect. The Kemper is said to have *only* 128 Mb RAM and it must already be using a great deal of it.
    1 mn of CD quality music is roughly 10MB. That is a lot compared to the total RAM available.

I prefer something now and not that awesome then to wait another year for something awesome.

Its a tool that selects a rig, do some editing and send it to the kpa. I do not need that many bells and whistles.

Personally, I prefer awesome over not awesome. But, that's just me. :P

I do not agree with you. As a customer you are entitled to ask for a feature that you expect. In this case the librarian/editor. Simply because all the competitors have it.
    I never even thought that it would not be in there when i bought the kemper. I was to exited for the hardware.

No one is even questioning the awseomnes of the system. This is not the discussion.

But we are at a point where people are telling us to please do not anger the gods... erm i mean kemper team. Because they seem to be afraid that they then would not make it?

That would be a poor way to serve your customer base. (again, this is one of the most wanted features).

Somewhere in the future there will be a kemper 2 and 3 and hopefully they will keep on making these amazing things for very long. But i for one (i can only speak for me of course) would rather then buy a competor with almost the same amazing sounds, but one that has the full package from the start.

Please, this is not a rant. This is no to blame kemper or whoever. Sorry if it comes over this way. I just think its piss poor customer support to not even say the date when it would be ready or to have it done already.
    I don't really care what there team size is. If they do not have enough people, then hire them or outsource it.

The software does not need to be fancy, just a working way to load profiles from your computer/mac to the device. This must be something they had in there design from the start? It just needs to be made and implemented.

Lets just hope that all these threads make it clear to the kemper boys, that A) we think they are amazing and B) we want the frigging librarian/editor and are willing to wait if they just could keep us in the loop.

:) <-- to make sure i do not anger the fanboys :)

It does not have to be awesome. It just has to work.
    I rather have something rudimentary that works, but have it today.

This is by far the most wanted feature and after more then a year it is still not there. Very disappointing.

I bought OWD because of a group buy. Bought EZdrummer and SD2, but only one pack. Could not afford to buy BFD3 so i never tried it or the others like SSD.
    Its al so damn expensif :(

Now i play guitars and it just got worse :)

I used to drum before i played guitar and in my studio i used a td12 with VST's for the sound.
    I had SD2 and SL, but the ones i used the most and that no one ever mentioned was ocean way drums.

http://www.oceanwaydrums.net/

They for me have the most natural sound of them all. SD2 is amazing for easy mixes, but if you like to tweak try OWD.

I completely agree. I'm still stuck at 003 C. I keep playing every rig, but the sound so good that i'm afraid to move on. :)

Cuts right to the mix, sounds amazing with my LP. I can't stop playing and i still have so many to go.
    And then still check it with my other guitars. I think my wife will be happy again this weekend :)

I have to say, its a very good sound out of the box. Not much fidling needs to be done to get a good rock sound. Cleans right up when you work the volume.

Very nice work Tyler!

Now to find some time to play :thumbup:

Actually i do this. Left xlr to my CLR and then SPDIF to my appolo interface with a W/D.
    My prodipe 8" monitors i can use for a clean signal or delay and the CLR for my main sound. Works flawless.

I want to order one of these and I am on the list (I think) , but I love stereo with my monitors. Sometimes i plug my left output from the kemper to the front of an old GDEC3 30 practice amp on super clean setting. It has to line outs for my monitors. And I have the option to have the guitar sound come out the gdec as well as the monitors, or just the line outs . Just for various Flavors :D

So I think I will plug one CLR ON RIGHT, and one Adam7x on left ... See what happens.. Maybe even get more daring and have two Adams on left . And really take it to the limit, by going thru my Gdec and add a fender gdec in the mix as well.. :thumbup: