Posts by paults

True - if there are posts you don't read, they will still be unread when you return.

If there are posts you are not going to read, you can mark them all as read before you leave the forum.

But there's one thing which annoys me a bit: A read thread is no longer part of the list "Unread posts". This seems handy but if it later comes to your mind that you want to post a reply you have to search the forum for this thread. For my personal taste it would be better to have the thread titles in bold letters if there are unread posts in it and normal letters if the thread is read.

If you use your Browser "back" key, instead of doing another "Unread Posts" search, the posts that you have read will still be in the list, but not highlighted (in Chrome - not sure about other browsers)

Agreed about harsh comments:)

Unfortunately, inviting someone to vote against something can be interpreted by some as an invitation to also comment against something.

Without a poll, I think most people are inclined to support something they like, and ignore something they don't.

I suppose the question would be best directed to Kemper - do they want a poll for each feature request?

"I also had that issue pre-Kemper, with various switching systems and multiple amps."

With or without effects spillover, switching systems are prone to this sort of thing.

The ONLY solution is to use ONE SOUND per SONG.

And, who wants to do that?

The audience doesn't hear them - they just want a good show ^^

It is the small price we pay for huge versatility :D

I use performance mode in two different ways. The first way is the obvious "one performance pr song". The second way is one performance pr guitar/sound/amp. This means that I have for instance two performances one labeled "Strat - Fender Amps" and another labeled "Strat - Marshall Amps". In the performances I have different fender and marshall amps, the slots is labeled something like: "clean", "crunch", "twang", "overdrive" and "solo". I want the slots to remember the states of the FX. So if I enable the delay in fender "clean", and then use the marshall "crunch" in the chorus, when I then go back to the "clean" I want the delay to be enabled automatically, so I don't need to be a tap dancer.

If you controller can retain the previous status of CC controllers, it is likely to be sophisticated enough to let you program the order of messages sent, or the amount of delay between messages.

I do something similar to that, but have the FX status states pre-planned for it to happen without a CC message.

Using an example similar to yours:

1) I store a clean fender Rig with the delay on (and manually switch the delay off before the beginning of the song)
    2) Enable the delay for the prechorus
    3) Switch to another sound for the chorus
    4) back to the Fender rig for the next verse (the delay will be on, because the rig was stored that way)

Real shame that the 'view all posts since last visit" has gone. This was a great feature in the old version that I used all the time.
    The 'mark all threads as read' option is an OK workaround.. BUT.. it does not seem to be available in the Android version. Can this be fixed?

"Unread Posts" is the same feature as "view all posts since last visit", after "marking all posts as read" just one time, so you can do that on a deskop/laptop, if not available in Android,

Note: "Mark all threads as read" is on the Bottom of the Main Forum page (it is not on the Unread threads page) - did you look for it there?

"I would like to see more ways to utilise expression pedals" - I agree with this :)

As an aside:

I'd prefer individual feature requests not include polls. YES/NO polls about feature requests can lead to hurt feelings, antagonistic posts, and a divisive atmosphere.

I'd prefer individual feature requests not include polls. YES/NO polls about feature requests can lead to hurt feelings, antagonistic posts, and a divisive atmosphere.

QUOTE "So... I'm not seeing a "view posts since last visit" option anymore, nor am I seeing any icon to jump to the first new post in a thread. All I've got is "Unread Posts" but that appears to show me every single thread I haven't ever looked at."

I came up with a user workaround for that issue:

Use the "unread Posts" feature, but just read the ones since you last visited.

THEN, use the "Mark all posts as read" button.

Done! :)