Posts by AFreak

"I" is from the Dio era and one of my favorite Sabbath-Songs. Adso Maidana from Argentina did a great job on covering Dio's vocals.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We used some great ideas of Rainbow's studio and live version for this.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Oliver

Hello there,

maybe here are some Ozzy and Randy Rhoads fans. This is our S.A.T.O. Cover. I didn't use my Kemper for this one. I've recorded it "Old School". Guitar, Marshall JVM410 OD1, Marshall 4x12 1960V, SM57/e906. Let me know what you think.

#Stayathome and keep safe guys in this crazy days.

Brian has stolen Ozzy's voice

I got a new Kami4 guitar. And what song should I play first with it? Mr. Scary =O

Hi Guys,

I just want to show you this. Cheers!

This is our remastered video cover with the incredible vocals from Brian Brown. If you like Black Sabbath and/or Ozzy, you have to watch this.

Cheers

This is our new No More Tears cover from Ozzy Osbourne. Take a listen to Brians incredible Ozzy voice.

This is our High Ball Shooter cover. The original song is on the Stormbringer album.

Everybody knows this tune.

Hello Guys,

I've recorded all guitars on this tune with my Kemper from 2012. All leds are still glowing :)