Posts by Coreblade

Excellent...you have gained a new fan! Love your heavy guitar tone that starts around 1:40. All around very well done.

This is crazy! Thank you so much for your support :)
    You can also listen to my songs on Spotify:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or even buy them in several stores or on bandcamp:
    https://stefanwenger.bandcamp.com

Again! Thank you so much. Your comment always makes my day. 8)<3
    So glad to hear that i was able to fix that "over-complicated-mix" issue. thanks for the hint!
    I hope there will be a playthrough again in the future. maybe this or next summer :)
    Yes I tried some things in mixing, which turned out well. Hope the next song will also be like this one (mixing wise).
    Thanks buddy!!

Thanks a lot!! :)
    Yes It is very hard to achieve. But you are right, less is more sometimes ;)

Stefan, great tune, well composed and well recorded. Very creative. I like the dynamics in the song and the lot of fine details. Rythmic delay guitars have always attracted me so much throughout my whole life :)

So true but so hard to achieve. Indeed that's my experience as well and indeed the feedback from third parties is quite valuable regarding this point. They don't feel the sweat and pain it cost you to make a particular part or intro or solo or whatever. They just see what it does to the tune overall. Can be tough but mostly it helps to focus on the key aspects of the song.

Thanks a lot man! Your comment made my day :) such nice words :)

Thank you very much for the nice words. The fact that my music always has its place on the hard disk really flatters me!! :)

I really took the "hold back on complexity" topic to heart. Sometimes it may still be a bit too much in some parts, but I give my best ;)

Thanks for the constructive criticism with the delay. I'll give it a try.

Again, I really can't thank you enough. As I said, your comments always make me very happy.

Cheers Stefan

Many thanks for your feedback! Glad you dig it :)

Yes the kick is sometimes maybe a bit too loud. But it really depends on which speakers you are listening to the song. Will try to do that better in my next song. Its difficult to find the perfect balance for the drum and guitar ^^

Thanks again my friend. Your Feedback made my day!

sounds great as your great mix is clear, and I appreciate all the cleans & crunch tones. The bass end ( or 7 Sring guitar ???) part is a bit too distorted and in front for me , but I guess that was your intention.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I really appreciate that :)
    There are distorted guitars involved (8-string) and these are part of my style. My sounds are a mixture between some soft cleans and heavy distorted guitars which unites two extremes. :)

Awesome! Can't thank you enough my friend!! :)<3

I was afraid that there might be too many changes in the song and that it might confuse the listeners. I'm very happy that it goes well.

This sounds interesting, thanks. I am curious and don't know what to expect.

Just picture the Swiss Alps in your mind's eye, Shawn. The cool, thin air and vast expanses between the mighty peaks go hand-in-hand with his signature ambiences... IMHO.

To me, Stefan's work evokes this imagery. This is why I keep badgering him to somehow find the time to create some footage along the lines of his earlier work for his newer clips.

:D There will definitely be guitar playthrough again. just not for every song ;)

I just posted it. See the edit in post #2.

8o<38o

Awesome man!! Thanks again. You've got some good ears.! I played all the lead tracks on the neck pickup, so maybe that is the difference you are hearing. EDIT: I forgot, that I also increased the mids of the lead guitar ;)
    My goal is for people to recognize me by my songs. Very nice that the recognition is there in this song.
    Your compliments make me happy, bro!! <38)

Cheers Stefan