Posts by KPA_Leader

I sent in a support ticket. I was told it is probably a power issue due to a defective cable. I was told to try using any very short ethernet cable to see if the same problem occurs. Apparently regular long ethernet cables are not friendly to the controller, probably power loss over the length of the cable. I will try a short ethernet cable and hopefully that fixes the problem, in which case I may have a defective cable. We will see.

Only because if I re-seat the cable it works for me. Maybe just a coincident.

So is yours turning off or just resetting? So when it shuts down, if you do not touch anything, will it turn back on? Or do you have to re-seat the cable to turn it back on? This could point to a hardware issue as you say, however if it truly resetting without out your involvement, then we could be dealing with a software issue

If the power on the stage is not that reliable (lights etc.), it is possible that at some point the power is not enough to power the remote. It'll reboot then, checking and adapting to the new power condition. The provided cable should be sufficient, but you may think about an PoE injector.

So far this has happened in more than one setting. On one stage and in a couple different outlets in my house. I think this is unrelated to the power source.

I bought a new cable hoping that was the issue, unfotuNtately this just happened to me again last night. I have no idea what is going on, it seems very random. Out of no where the foot controller reboots, which changes everything over to some random rig and then when it reboots its set to some random performance that isn't even assigned yet. This is a glitch that Kemper really need to investigate. Is there a different forum I should post this in so that this issue is recognized?

Please post if you have ever experienced this so that we can get some sort of clue of how widespread this issue may be and maybe find some sort of trend pointing to when and why it's happening.

Hey Guys, I'm wondering if any of you have had this problem, over the past week or so I have had a few instances where my foot controller has randomly turned off and the booted back up! The first time it happened was in the middle of a performance, which when it happened I lost all guitar for a period of time and then when it came back on it was on a different tone.

Here's the thing, the tab on the kemper side of my rj-45 cable has broken off (I just bought a new on, this time one that has a rubber cover on the tab so that it will not break off). Although this has happened and so that the cable cannot "click" in, I do know that nothing is moving when this happens. So it's not like I'm moving the cables around and then it happens, everything is still. Furthermore, with NO intervention from me (such as pushing the cable in further if maybe it slipped out slightly for example) the controller will just boot itself back up.

Has anyone else ever seen this behavior?

I'm going to be trying this new cable soon to see if this solves the problem. I would like to know if anyone else is experiences these kinds of issues.

I know a few people on this forum were looking for potential replacement or "backup" Ethercon to RJ45 cables. I found someone on eBay that builds them. I thought I would share the link. The price is VERY reasonable too. I hope this helps: http://www.ebay.com/itm/361402…geName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

A big thanks to you, I've unfortunately broken my tab also. Seems like a waste of a cable. Every time I play my Kemper now, at least once while using it in a couple hour period the foot controller just shuts down and has to turn back on. It's weird because I'm not moving or touching the cable, at least I don't think I am. It's happened live before and I started freaking out, fortunately we were in a transition in between songs so it wasn't that bad, however it reset me to a different tone than I wanted. Could this be related to my tab missing and the cord coming loose do you think? Have any of you heard of this happening?

Yeah, my other number says, 246869. I'm guessing people are ordering quickly.

Yes, the one thing I'm hoping they change when they ship is how the address is formatted. In the USA, Street Number usually comes before Street Name. I'm guessing postal services can sort this out just fine, but I don't want to take any chances.

Hi Guys, I got the same email. If you read carefully it says they recommend you choose the pre-payment method. This would be "Vorkasse" or "Payment In Advance". They will send you a pro-forma invoice shortly before shipping your unit at which time I'm sure you can pay with a credit card. I would say, why change your payment method? If you chose the Payment in Advance method, you are ordering by Kemper's recommendations.

The one that the originator of this post was not the same one from rmpacheco. "mikeb" had posted an "Improved Morgan AC20 profile". I'd really like to get this "improved" one that is voiced for humbucker guitars, as that is what I play. His profile was made using a strat.

Rescator: Excellent choice on the Tom Anderson Bulldog. I have a Tom Anderson Crowdster Plus 2...An incredible instrument I must say.

This link isn't working. Can you repost it or upload the profile to the Rig Exchange? Maybe someone who has this profile downloaded can send me a download link or upload it to the Rig Exchange?