Posts by joerch

Send the pictures to support and tell them how to replicate the issue. I have sent a similar mail to support - on my KPA this happens when I try to copy the LDLY from the Delay slot in the effect section. Although I have sent an email already, you should also report: [email protected] , because the situation in which your error message shows up is slightly different.

You should keep in mind that every guitar player adjusts his amps to his liking. This is true for the KPA as well (at least tweak the EQ). In the amp section, I find that with my Gilmour strat, clarity needs to be raised a bit or else the strat sounds like a Les Paul.

The distortion plus is the one that I use most. I can't verify this here. Open a support ticket then, please.

I already contatcted support about that yesterday. Don't you worry. I am one of those guys who do both: Post here and contact support.

Try the following: AC Clean - SM57 (from the factory rigs) - insert the DS Plus in the stomp section and check what happens, when you increase the drive. On my KPA it just gets louder to a point where the output is clipping (LED constantly red).

What is the sense of a topic like this or the forum in general if we should only send the problems to the support team?

That's easy to anwer: The forum is for users to have a place to talk about "whatever" really, including the thoughts about new Operation Systems. In some cases team members read certrain posts and threads, they sometimes also post replies. Yet, if there are issues, we should always post to support, because that's the only way to have a guarantee that the issues are read by the developers.
    The main occupation of the team members is of course work related - and it's very time consuming to read each and every relevant (and less relevant) post on this forum.

But why not do both? Send the issues to support and post them here to let others know.

Could you all check your Plus Distortion stomp? Mine behaves differently to what it did before. Considerably less gain than before.

Also: When I scroll through the available effects in the Delay position (the dedicated place where delays are supposed to go), I accidentally halted for a moment on an overdrive stomp. The overdriven sound was only to be heard on the left, not on the right. Can anybody varify that?

Thanks

Had two gigs this weekend. I like the new delay, more natural. But the Remote seems slower! especially when going up and down on several performances..
    I also had my first blackout on a gig since 2014. just changeing rig, and it blacked out and no sound!! for about 30seconds maybe..Hope this was just a onetimer.. I need gear to rely on..

It has been said and announced over and over again: OS 4.0 is just for those, who want to play around with the new features for fun. It is not meant for people who need to rely on the KPA in studio work or live.

I still get it, but it's less stubborn, less persistent. Before 4.0 I sometimes was hardly able to go to the desired effect with the display going crazy. On 4.0 I could at least use the type knob and get to the desired result.

What exactly do you mean by "factory reset"? If you want to go back to the default settings, you can hit the "Init Gloabal Settings" button in the system menu. As for the rigs on the profiler, you can install the Factory Rigs content as it has been described in your other thread.

As for installing just one or some of the rigs from the factory content, the easiest way to me is to download the whole pack, load it into a dedicated folder in RigManager and then drag and drop those rigs you wild like to have ready on your KPA to the KPA in RigManager.

No feature request necessary. I don't remember where, but it has been announced that with a future update (4.0?) the looper button (as well as other buttons) can be freely assigned or turned off in the system menu.

The more threads like these come up, the less the probability that KPA will ever again let us know about the scheduled plans for updates and what they contain. It's just a shame that the vast majority of users who stay calm will have to live with the consequences.