Posts by PoMerizzi

I do actually feel like adam4900... but in a less explicit way. I'd like to see the perform mode...and more importantly the editor/librarian thing finished. Honestly, the time issue doesn't matter, as long as they announce it somewhat officially with a release date. I mean for a product we paid 2000$, it is not too much to ask. I hate coming back everyday to the website hoping for some news OR an update. Just give us a release date :cursing: , and everyone will stop worrying about it.

Since i'm REALLY used to having a convenient editor, fact is....I started using back my line 6 pod x3. Gearbox = awesome. With so many things/presets/tweeking did on this pod on the fly, nowonder If I did always use the knobs, it would already be dead by now. But for the price, not a big deal

:D

I really like the kemper, the sound is awesome. But I hope the librarian/
    editor will see the day before I get tired of going around the presets. Oh yeah, and no USB stick on the back... its 2013 lol.

Keep on profiling people!

both....and sooner I hope :O(. A little uncomfortable about switching endlessly between patch on my kemper. My friend got one too and after abusive browsing, some of the knobs are starting to act erratically on his kemper.

I mean, with all that technology, should be fairly basic... been using gearbox for a long time with the POD x3. It's a blessing

What could be really cool would be a GUI editor, similar to what they use for photo librarians, where you can create keywords and assign them to profiles and rigs; a rig could have multiple keywords assigned to a single rig. Then you could could browse by keyword on the box.

Omg, that's such a GREAT idea. Hope CK do see this post :O( lol. An amp (profile) could be tagged by :

- Amp brand (Fender)
    - Type of sound (clean)
    - Band name
    - Show (perfomance mode?)

Can't wait to get this feature, if it ever gets released!

:thumbup:

Hey,
    I know I asked for this before, but that would be AWESOME ... plz plz plz
    ;( .. custom folders to sort tones would make it SO MUCH easier.

custom folder by...
    bands... amp brand... type of sound... however we want to sort them. Is that something impossible with the current OS?

Oh yeah and of course... editing software! PLZ 8o !

I know, It been asked before (by me and others), but I think it's a good idea to bring back this topic.

Come on people, bring a couple of +1 to this thread. Make it visible!!!

:thumbup:

Hello!
    well I thought those would be the 2 most requested features. I'm pretty much satisfied with the rest as for now. I can live without the "perform" mode. Problem is, one of my buddy already got some problems with the kemper's front panel knobs : some of them start failing after long use (especially the browser knob). I would think that an editing software would be a way to keep those knobs safe from abusive use ;o). I hope mines won't fail :O(.

As for the folders... it would just be SO much easier to have
    1) a favorite folder (already there)
    2) a folder for the ORIGINAL tones
    4) folder for ALL the tones (already there)
    5) folder for the USER tones
    3) custom folders for sorting all of these ( by band...)

my 2 cents ;o)

PO Mérizzi
    Happy Kemper User

Hello everyone, first post around here ;o)

Editing Software
    I've been a pod X3 user for a long time and I have to say, the software (gearbox) that came with it is a real time saver. It would be REALLY sad if a software like this never gets released for the KPA :O(. I guess it would allow us to transfer tones right away without using a usb stick. I wonder if its even possible with the current hardware (I would guess so). Please please... do it :thumbup: . (*pray* ). Is it something in the work right now or I'm dreaming?

Folder sorting

I would like to be able to create folders for rigs ("all rigs", "favorites") with band names or others... so it would be MUCH easier to find out tones within the beast. That's just a little detail still but I would be so happy to see this feature released ;( . Maybe it's already there and I'm too dumb to find it out 8| .

Thanks for replying!
    BTW, nice piece of gear!