Posts by Raoul23

If I was a KPA owner & user (oops, I actually am), I would give a **** what random thoughts some random person writes in some random forum. And I wouldn't discuss these frequent burps here.

Just sayin'
    Martin

Like whats was in a post earlier you dont see Mr Gibson ripping in to Mr Fender products and how inferior they are

just saying :D

If I was Cliff i wouldnt be commenting on competing products thats very unprofessional!!!!! I would be focusing on making my product the best it can be with slagging of other products. It good to have competion in the business world i think so anyway :)

Im sure performance mode will be coming as soon as the Foot contoller is released (hopefully Namm). Great update guys!!!! :thumbup:

Is not a brickwall and another user updated with 1180 rigs and had no issues. If you want to be sure make a backup, delete everything, update and then load the backup. Is only DURING the update process that you could have problems, not after it. Just to make it clear: is not a bug and is not maint to be fixed. Memory has been reserved for upcoming new features.

Can't wait to see the rest of these NEW features this 1.6 release is great :)

I just went to download 1.6.0 as of around 12 pm eastern and it is not there... I can't wait to try it. Apparently it was there as some of you have got it already.. did they remove it for some reason?

It's in the beta section select that and you should see it :)

Guys i used to run a line 6 vetta head with a 4x12 line 6 can with vintage 12 speakers in. The Vetta died about 2 days after i purchased the Kemper so i was thrown in at the deep end do a gig with the Kemper. I had to borrow a monitor of a friend(wharfdale one) so i could hear my self play its not the best sounding monitor but its working OK.

My plans were to

1. Purchase a camplifier and run my 4x12 cab with it. this means waiting till mid feb!!!!!!

or

2. Purchase a Matrix Q12a powered 1x12 FRFR cab which i could get now

Anyone want to share their thoughts on this and what way they would go if they were in my shoes. Money wise it will cost me the same as id sell the 4x12 to part fund the Q12a which is around £700 and a camplifier is around £400. Any suggestions and the advantages/disadvantages of one to the other would be appreciated

Cheers

I've had mine just over a week and god this thing is incredible I have always been a line 6 man but the KPA is streets ahead of these. You will not regret buying one I don't :)

2 way communication, tuner display, automatic display from rig name, support for the upcoming performance mode, looper, up to 4 exp. pedals.

Edit: power supplied by the KPA

So I just buy one expression pedal which gives me the same amount of wires as the FCB1010 then, as you have to power this pedal separately, so 1 midi cable one cable connecting expression pedal

Well I've just spent another night working with the kemper beavering away at all the amps, cabs, effects and everything the KPA has to offer!!!!!

I was reading a thread on here by a user about starting from scratch building a rig. So I have, I've made a blank preset with just an amp I like JCM 800 and cab as well 4x12 Marshall V30 and use this as starting block. This way I can audition all the amps with this cab and vice versa. I'm now starting to get the live tones I've been after. The best thing is I have set up about 3 patches with effects, distortion etc that I'm planning on using next gig. If I find these not to fit exactly I can audition different amps till I find the right one to fit without having to redo all my effects etc

PS wish there was a way to organise amps and cabs better, I've got 700+ profiles in my KPA and its a right pain shifting through these every time I wanna change an amp and cab combo :D

I've not done a profile with my KPA yet. But I'm thinking of doing this. I like the JCM 800 profile that And44 done, and I used to own a JCM 900 which had a little more gain.

I'm building a rig from scratch turned everything off other than the JCM 800 and Marshall 4x12 vintage cab. My plans are to borrow my friends 900 connect it for profiling direct no cab etc and then use the sound from this profile with the 4x12 which is already in my rigs. Is this a good idea or will it not give me the best sounding result. I'm thinking if the cab is already in the rigs, profiling an amp direct would be an easy way.

If anyone could share their thoughts it would be much appreciated :)