Posts by Raoul23

Used it again live last nite think I need to download some triple rect profiles see if that does the trick. My lead channel diesel 4 full solo and44 profile doesn't seem to have and any sustain ???????. I always thought these were a high gain amp a bit like a Mesa ???

Need to get that thick, smooth high gain lead sound maybe a Mesa is the answer

Not all the features work yet on the toaster version so I would say they would probably get these all working first before any sort of rack version was even thought about :)

I've done 2 gigs now with the Kemper and I must say its starting to sound great, there are just a few things I can't figure out so I'm hoping someone on here can help. I'm using my kemper straight in to the PA with a wedge from the monitor out so I can here myself. Here are my question/problems

1 I've favourited a few presets I like, most From the amp factory. I've found that the diesel presets sound very thin through the PA and lacks the Bo#^+^cks when I play it through my Pro Tools HD rig. What would people suggest to get that big fat guitar sound. I'm after a Nickelback guitar sound if that's help

2 What's the best way to archive a level volume across presets. I read somewhere on here not to adjust the volume control (I think this was mentioned by CK)

Any suggestions from people on these questions or any other help to get the best from my kemper live would be much appreciated I feel as though I'm getting there slowly with how I want it to sound but hopefully advice from here can help me fill the gaps

Regards Raoul

Okay. You own the 70 mm version? Will be available soon. There are 3 different backs of the kpa and the Camplifier 360 fits into one. Camplifier 180 and 290 fit in all 3 versions. And Tilman has got the new 360 almost ready. This one will fit into all 3 versions too.

Good coz I'm in need of one of these quite quickly. My line 6 vetta died 5 days ago which I was using till the power amp was ready for the KPA. So at the mo I've borrowed a monitor of a friend till these are ready!!!!! 8)

So the KPA has been on the market for around a year now right? We've got 1 third party amp on the market and Matrix looks to be offering one at some point as well. So my question is, if the product was launched with the surname Amplifier...where is the amplifier? I don't mean to be too snarky, but the lunchbox format and the naming suggest the CK's vision was for the unit to be an amp. A few on these forums have even suggested not to ask for more robust effects as the unit is meant to be an amp. Here's to hoping for some rather big announcements at NAMM in a few weeks...

I hope they are going to announce the amp and a foot controller :)

I think they are quite good buddy. You will love the Kemper only got mine a week ago and im blown away with it. You wont be dissapointed

Hi everyone

Been on this forum for about a week now, trying to sort a few things out as my line 6 vetta died 2 days after Xmas and I needed an amp to gig with quick!!!!

Well today I've been recording in to my Pro Tools HD rig and just basically messing around with the Kemper. All I can say is it sounds incredible, I used to use pod farm in my studio a lot which sounded quite good until I just jammed the kemper today. The sound and feel of the kemper is in another league so realistic and reacts just like a real amp. I love the fact that you can eq the recorded sound without all that horrible fizz (8khz and above) getting in the way. I also found the modelling amps to be very thin.

Mr C Kemper this thing is incredible and you have made my life a lot easier in the studio... Thank you just need the foot controller to be released!!!!!!

here is a little clip ignore the bass GTR its a midi syth one lol

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10663…emper%20mess%20around.mp3

Any one using one of these, what's your opinion and how loud are they I'm thinking about getting one but not sure a 1x12 would be loud enough as the drummer in my band is so loud

I've had this issue too. In another post, CK said that there's an issue if you are in the "Favorites" or "My Rigs" areas....that the changes (for the present) have to be made in the all rigs area to keep the midi assignments from being whacked. The other thing that can happen, is the rig will disappear entirely!

Yep this is what happened the other nite. Hopefully the new release to fix this will be out soon
    ;)