Posts by Raoul23

Used my Kemper for the first time last nite live. It sounded great but I ran into question someone on here may be able to help me. Twice now I've made this same mistake, last nite I was editing my sounds i then press store and it asks if you want to replace etc. I pick replace as I want it to over write to old preset, but when I press the midi pedal button that is assigned to that preset it is now not assigned. This then means I have to go into the midi settings and assign it again. Obviously if you are playing live and editing sounds as you go this can be a bit of a pain.

I think I'm probably doing something wrong or is this how it is. I'm just used to pressing save and it saving over the old preset line on my line 6 vetta

Hey Lonnie.

Thank you very much. I did that already and still no wah. Haha. I am thinking about buying a dedicated expression pedal and give the FCB back to the store (as with my old NOBELs switching works pretty well now)... ...any suggestions?

Just managed to get mine working try the tutorial http://host.mtnsys.com:81/faq-fcb/IdiotsGuide.htm here setting expression ped as volume follow these steps (for each sound you have, i have 4 sounds pedal numbers 1,2,3 and 4 so i had to do this 4 times as it only tells you to set volume for channel 1)but when it says number 7 press 1 instead. As wah is CC#1 with kemper. When you have done that search the forum for Chris keepers cry baby settings put them in lock your wah so every channel has wah and you should be away hope this helps

I did the calibration of the pedals with the help of the manual but still the KPAs wah is not responding or doing anything. Is there anything i will have to change on the KPA (like in the YT video about the AXE-FX)???

Me to just did the calibration suggested earlier in the thread and still nothing

Behringer doesn't have the best reputation, but the FCB1010 is really a great product. You have to use an editor to get the most out of it. I believe this is the one I'm using. Supports UNO or the regular stock firmware.

http://www.mtnsys.com/?path=faq-fcb/PCEditorBeta.htm%3f

Hi Will I'm using this editor to could really do with some help what to set the expression pedals to, and do I use preset or the global tab in the editor. I just want my Wah to work. Really hope you can help Will :D

I can't get my expression pedals working either its driving me crazy been trying for a week. I've read every thread watched every video and still no luck it's the CC#1 and all that which is confusing me!!!!!!!

Hope someone can shed some light for both of us!!!!!

Please please help!!!!!!!!!!

I've put the FCB in global config mode loaded up FCB1010 midi editor. In the midi editor I've turned expression pedal on controller I've assigned to number 1 minimum is set to 0 maximum set to 127 pressed transmit sysEx and still the wah does not work with the kemper!!!!!!!!

I'm getting very frustrated. Is there anyone out there who can HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been driving me mad for over a week now. I'm new to midi I've read all the posts on here watched all the YouTube vids and still I'm stuck

Please please please HELP ?(

You don't have to change anything in the KPA as the midi cc's are fix.
    Everything has to be programmed in the FCB which is a major PITA really.
    Therefore I always recommend using the editor from lg-fcb.com which makes programming of the FCB a lot easier.

Thanks for chiming in I've been using this http://host.mtnsys.com:81/faq-fcb/PCEditorBeta.htm to programme the FCB 1010 do I make the expression pedal In this editor on and what number do I set the controller to. When I've programmed do I press transmit sysex. I probably sound very new to this which I am, ive never programmed this kind of thing before so I'm learning a we go :thumbup:

Hi Fellow Kemper-ers

I've had mine a week and it sounds fantastic, was always a Line 6 man but this thing is in another league.

I'm hoping someone can help me here. From reading on here I know a lot of people are using a UNO chipped FCB 1010. A friend on mine lent me his standard FCB 1010 to use with the kemper until they release their pedal. I've read all the threads on here about setting the FCB 1010 UNO chipped version up with the kemper using PC program's etc, but mine is standard and I'm having great problems.

All I want my pedal to do is change program ( I can get it to do this) and for the wah expression pedal to work. This is where i'm stuck. From reading on here I need it to send cc#1 for the pedal to work but this means nothing to me????? Do I have to set anything up in the kemper as well or can the standard FCB 1010 not perform this function.

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can put me in the right direction :) :)

Quote myself :)

Want to add: PLEASE the smaller added WITH two exp pedals! Stressing to have single exp pedals with cords on stage...connecting and all that mess..
    plus you have to buy those pedals..
    And: prg change buttons on first row as well as tap -button..

Yep I agree with the above, coming from a line 6 controller with the 2 exp pedals on it makes it very tidy on stage

PS Mr Chris Kemper your profiling amp is incredible. Only had it a few days and I love it sounds so so real!!!!

I have a standard FCB 1010 and I'm trying to get the Wah pedal to work I've watched some videos on YouTube about calibrating the pedal and some other stuff but I still can't get the Wah to work anyone wanna help me out :)

someone can 'help me to configure the two expression pedal without uno chip?

I would really like some help with setting this up to. Ive reset the FCB 1010(with no Uno chip) to factory settings as ive had this a while and used it years ago with my Rocktron stuff. Ive watched YouTube videos on calibrating the expression pedals. To no such luck i cant get it to work. It changes channels no problem but id like to get the best out of both the Kemper and the FCB working together. I admit im not to clued up on midi and all this CC#. If someone could direct me to a video on YouTube that could help me or anything else which i could use to get me up and running that would be great.

Thanks

I just brought a Kemper and i must say its excellent. My friend lent me his behringer FCB1010 (it hasnt got the UNO chip fitted) I can not for the life of me work out how to get the expression pedals working for volume and wah. Is this possible without the uno chip fitted. Also when i was using it live last night how do people tune by muting the actual guitar sound so people cant hear you tuning.

I have the Camper 212 that is basically a Camplifier mounted in a 2x12 extended range box. Is loud, warm and round and it sounds like an amp. Never been happier and got rid of my RCF NX 12sma for it

My kemper just arrived today and its mega sounds so so good. I'm now after something so I can use it live. I checked these out just wanted to know if any one was using them

Hi people this is my first post hopefully ill be joining the KPA gang very soon :)

I'm in the process of nearly buying a KPA which I would be using in both the studio and live. Just wondered who on here is using a Camplifier with there KPA are they loud, do they sound transparent are they reliable. Any info people could share would be great

Thanks for your time

Raoul