Posts by wicklywoo

nakedzen

Thanks, I give that a try, if it is that simple I must get new glasses :D

Δεν μπορώ να διδάξω σε κανέναν τίποτα. Μπορώ μόνο να τους
    κάνω να σκεφτούν!" - Σωκράτης

Hi-de-hi Kempers
    I hope I haven't missed this anywhere in the forum or on the net and apologise if I have but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it possible to delete 1 rig from the Kemper without creating a backup, removing it on the PC and then restoring the backup. When I download a few rigs and add them to my Kemper I play around with them and then I would like to delete ones I don't like and keep the rest but I cannot find a way to do this. I used to add everything I liked to favourites and then I could delete the rest but this means having hundreds of favourites which in my opinion is not the idea of favourites and also it means so many button presses every time I load a batch of profiles.

Anyone know how or have any idea of a different way I have not thought of, much appreciated :)

Almost a year has past but I have only just got my Kemper. I would still like to thank you for these profiles, they are just so good. Before buying the Kemper I almost purchased the Tubemeister 18 and now I have the kemper it seems almost weird that I should find your Tubemeister profiles my favourites even though I have never heard a real Tubemeister.
    The crunch profile especially, picked notes are just so clear between all the crunches (also on my Les Paul)

Thanks once again.

Hi all,

:D Grinning behind my PC writing this intro about me I glance to my right taking in the "Christmas tree lighting" that my new box of wonders emanates and think it truly is Christmas come early, way to early.

Hi all, I always find it a bit intimidating writing an intro about myself, will I use the right words, will they like what they read or will they stop after the first sentence. Then I realised that it's not the same as a new job or question time, it's just like minded boys and girls who have read the hype, doubted and then saved to finally purchased the Profiler.

My name is Rick (user name Wicklywoo), an English guy living in The Netherlands, I have the Kemper in possession now for 67 hours

:)

and am loving it. I play guitar just for fun at home and haven't felt this giddy about a product since I purchased my 1958 Les Paul VOS 2 years ago which I have wanted since I was a teenager, some 30 years ago. I sold my VOX AC15

;(

to make up the rest of the money and take the gamble, (I now have no amp anymore), but I had not heard or seen a single negative review about the Kemper and thought, 'Well if professionals are raving about it who am I to question the promise'.

Thanks to all the players on this forum who have put time and effort into helping others make the most of their Kemper, the user guides, the downloadable rigs and just general helpful tips all of which help tremendously. Who knows, maybe one day I will have a tip of my own or some useful additions to the Kemper world, I'm a computer programmer and have been giving some thought about PC profile management but after 8 hours a day of programming all I want to do is play guitar, but as I said, who knows.

Take care all.