Posts by Darrcooper

Hi Guys..

Was playing my KPA this morning with no problems at all..running it into a matrix GT100FX power amp using the monitor out as i have always done..

Switched everything off before i went out to lunch..come back switched back on and the kemper had nothing..looks like there is 0 power at all..matrix is fine..tried a new power iec lead and a different socket just in case..but still nothing..

No lights come on or anything..just completely blank on the whole front..

Is there an internal fuse that could have blown inside the box??

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you

Darren

Thank you all very much Guys!!

Well i've spent most of the xmas period playing around with a few different settings downloading a few profiles etc...

I'm very impressed with And44 profiles...the 67 plexi profile literally floored me when i first heard it..Stunning tone whether played with my prs sc245 or a strat..

I just downloaded today the free cab pack that's on here so i'm gonna check out some of those along with my favourite profiles and see what results are..

Without doubt the KPA is the single best piece of equipment i've bought in the last 10 yrs..

Happy New Year Guys.

Darren

Hi Guys

I'm Darren from the uk...just got my KPA today and so far i'm completely blown away by it..only been running it through my home stereo at the moment..will be picking up a set of active speakers in the next few weeks which i can only imagine will make an even bigger difference again..

Anyway...glad to be here and look forward to getting to know some of the tips etc...and chatting with you guys.

Cheers.... :thumbup:

Darren