Posts by Hallan

hm.. really nice title of this thread.. greatest solo of all times.. naturally, it´s very subjective.. but I like threads like this one.. I like many guitar players (Ritchie Blackmore, Allan Holdsworth, Pat Metheny, Eddie Van Halen, Pat Martino, Jim Hall, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Steve Morse, David Gilmour, Jeff Beck ecc) but when I sometimes think which one is really the one I would choose as one and only.. it always finishes with - Ritchie Blackmore.. :)

I also like those I call them a bit "invisible solos".. Temple of the king or Hold on solos.. I call them the true story telling solos.. not 350 000 tones played in teh velocity like Usain Bolt but only few tones played with the great tone and feeling impossible to imitate.. also Allan Holdswoth´s Mr.Berwell or Home solos (and many others).. "out there" are soooooo many great solos.. many of them we know very well.. but I am also sure that out there are so many great guitar players and his solos we even do not know.. for instance, time ago I have purchased book + CD from Buddy Fite.. this is soooo fantastic work IMHO... and do not understand how is possible that this guy is not well known all over the world like others.. hm.. it´s worth each cent!!

so, I would like to draw your attention on this guy and his playing if you do not know him: http://www.amazon.com/Buddy-Fi…_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

maybe read the reviews..

ps: I also think that Angus Young solos area a bit underestimated.. I was really happy when I read recently in one article on internet that EVH knows to play all of his solos note for note (if this is true I do not know..)

Quoted from "Armin" The Kemper asked to format my USB stick after the update - so be careful and make a backup before.[/quote]

I have updated my Kemper but was not asked to format USB.. hm..

Problem is, once they start playing the Kemper through studio monitors I can't get them to leave my place, they just play and play and play until eventually I have to show them the door...they say playing the Kemper is "addictive".

fantastic!! and absolutely true.. maybe one day some new disease as KEMPERHOLISM will be discovered.. hehe.. :D

I do also use KRK VXT4 at home.. and I am more than happy with the sound :)

ps: if you buy KEMPER you will have no more problems with your hearing and you will be able to play also at the midnight hour or during the whole night having Great sound and not disturbing your neighbours.. :thumbup:

you´re welcome :)

AxeMan, it´s all due to the cab.. try to save only the cab section of your own profile and after that try to use it on different profiles and you will see (also hear) what happens.. it has incredible basses.. heavy clipping is due to those incredible basses..

Carvin profiles I do not like.. but maybe they will work with someone else.. but anyway, thanks for your effort and time!

Hi AxeMan, I have tried this profile.. nice sound.. but extreme clipping on master knob.. I have to set volume to -9dB and still have some blinking orange and red on master button..hm..

tried also your Egnater profiles and find them very interesting!! :thumbup:

Ingolf, I have listened several times to your song during last days.. I feel very nice, honest and pleasant energy coming from this song.. really like this song! :thumbup:

I have KEMPER from december 2012 and never experienced this sudden switch from rigs to tuner mode .. but today.. first time it has happened also to me while browsing through rigs.. ufuf.. no sound, nothing but tuner mode.. :(