Posts by Man_With_Gas

Hi CK - I'm the OP and I would use custom scales exactly how Will explained.

"I can't speak for the op, but a custom scale would allow one to program a
    specific harmony for a melody where the harmony jumps out of a key
    (accidental notes), in the case where one might want a harmony of a
    third for the majority of scale steps but a forth for the tonic, or a
    case of a melodic minor scale in which ascending and descending
    intervals are different"

I have an Eventide H8000 and it has Custom scales of course,however, who wants to lug a rack around if it were already in the Kemper.

I see your Kemper as a VERY PORTABLE all in one solution, it's that good (thanks to you)

I intend to purchase an integrated stereo amp for the Kemper so I can use it into a guitar cab when I'm NOT using an FRFR system (RCF322a or Mackie SRM450) With that said based on what's onboard already in the Kemper having custom scales would make it a total all in one solution for ANYguitarist. If getting this option costs money I'm prepared to pay and don't expect it for free.

A SUPER cool and very VALUABLE feature would be the ability to profile OD pedals on their own. (not hooked up to an amp at all when being profiled)

Then you would save the profile as a stomp and NOT an amp, thereafter you have your own stomp, amp AND cab profiled by yourself
    for what YOU want. (your own complete chain/rig is what I'm taking about)

For me I'd like to profile my Bogner pedals, my '96 Fulltone Fulldrive etc..etc.....

Christoph can this be done easily/quickly by you or your team and if so can it be done ASAP?

I appreciate this as been requested by others somewhat, however, I have no idea what the response or outcome is.

Buy a Boss because the KPA might never get one....the KPA is an amp, not a Multi-FX pedal.

You're kiddin" right?

If you believe you're correct why does the Kemper have all types of effects in it already besides just being an amp ?(

A harmonizer is a time based effect and the Kemper already has these types of effects so your point is mute :thumbup:

Can you please add a custom scales pitch shifter like the one on the Axe FX11 and Eventide Products (H8000 & Eclipse)

The ability to create and store custom scales, at least 32 programs and more if possible.

This feature set is a total must for creativity and high end products such as the Kemper.