Posts by StealthAMD

Thanks Sash. I will try this out. Makes total sense.

Maybe it's just a strange karma between the HD and I but I always felt like I was never able to do anything meaningful with it that made sense or sounded good.

With your help guys, I will probably be able to do something else with the HD rather than having the constant urge of throwing it as hard and as far I can and see it fly. :cursing:X(

Luckily, this is not the case with my KPA, we are excellent buddies.

Cheers.

Thank you lippi,

I will have to seriously take time and figure this out when I come back home based on your instructions. Even though the POD HD is great for what it offers, it always has a way of infuriating me when I start to tweak with the settings.

Salut djayart, soit le bienvenue.

Si tu aimes le son Marshall, tu dois absolument te procurer le profil Marshall Golub Crunch par Marko dans la section d'échange du site principal.

En soit, le profil est super mais il s'améliore x100 si tu substitue sa section Cab avec celui d'un des profils S. Mehl.
    Les Profiles Siggi Mehl sont aussi excellents tels quels.

Ce n'est qu'un exemple. Tu en as pour des semaines sinon des mois de découvertes à couper le souffle.

Marc.

Hello lippi,

Do you have a problem with the state of the red LEDs on the HD in regards to their real on/off status in the KPA?

I can't seem to have them reflect the actual status in some cases. It's kind of a hit or miss. This means cannot rely visually on those red LEDs to tell me what is on and what is off.

Thanks.

Maybe it's the sound of the Initialized Rig meaning the one you get when your Kemper is totally empty after its memory was initialized.

The other day, after such an Init, I started fooling around with this single profile before reimporting my stuff. I have to admit that I like the sound of that "default rig".

Hi,

It's always a very good idea to make a backup of your Kemper before you proceed.

If you want to erase all the rigs that are there and go back to an empty KPA you need to hold the first button above the screen while turning ON the KPA on the Tuner position. This will bring you to the System Maintenance and Tests mode.

Once there, select Maintenance then Memory then Init Flash which will erase all the rigs from your Kemper.

After this procedure, you will only have 1 rig in your Kemper called Initialized Rig or something like that.

To get the factory rigs again, press the System button and on screen #1 you will see a label "Factory Rigs" top right position. Press that and you will be back in business. With firmware 1.6.0 it should give you around 345 presets.

Don't forget to upload the Factory Rig Pack 04 that you can get from the Kemper website under Support and in category Rig Packs because it is the only one that is not already included in firmware 1.6.0.

Hope this helps, Cheers.

Hi,

You owe yourself to read this phenomenal "unofficial" guide by viabcroce named WiKPA:

Tips & Tricks for the KPA (wiKPA) - For those who want to get to know their KPA far above what's in the manuals :) The download link is on the first post.

Your answer is in there or do a search in the forum as it has been answered 100 times.

Don't want to sound like a prick but you owe yourself to, at least, browse through viabcroce very fine document.

Cheers.

Salut Loulou222,

J'ai réussi à faire exactement cela en utilisant mon POD HD500 juste pour envoyer des commandes MIDI au Kemper.
    En fait j'utilises les "foot switchs" du POD HD pour mettre en fonction ou désactiver les blocs d'effets du Kemper (ABCD Mod X Delay Reverb).
    Le PodHD a aussi une pédale d'expression intégrée que j'utilise pour moduler le volume ou le wah. Je peux changer soit le volume ou le wah en utilisant le "toe switch" en poussant la pédale très à fond.

J'utilise le logiciel du PODHD pour créer des patch vides pour lesquelles je ne configure que les CC des divers éléments du Kemper que je veux contrôler.

Je ne fais que débuter avec le Kemper alors mon setup est encore très de base mais ça fonctionne.