Posts by skyhighrocks

Did you use pure cab before? If not, did you switch it off on 4.0?
    It is switched on by default in the new firmware.

Yes always used it. It ended up not being 4.01. My high gain rigs were losing gain consistently throughout the show. It would go almost completely clean now and then. Had to have been a power issue at the venue. I'll be testing at home tomorrow

At a gig right now with 4.01 and after soundcheck I had to go back to 3.3....my heavy rhythm tones didn't have as much bite or sustain for some reason it was fine at home. Could be a power issue here. Better safe than sorry.

I've recently gotten into writing and composing soundtrack type music and was just watching a Hans Zimmer documentary on youtube when lo and behold...I spot a couple of Kempers...here's the video if anyone wants to check it out.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and another...when powering up the Kemper and then going to performance mode...it defaults to a performance that isn't even supposed to be there. I have to bank down or up and then hit some buttons in order for it to find the correctly named performances. Actually, I have to really scrool through banks and then back for it to even find the performance in the correct bank. It shows as new performance even though there is a named performance there. Takes a few times of going through banks and slots to get it right.

Ugh...here's another. When using a delay as the morph stage and then switching to a different slot on the remote, that new slot seems to pick up more of the previous delay and not what it should be set at until I go to another slot and then back.

I've come across a bug....and will be sending a ticket in once I get this backed up.

It seems if I'm in a performance slot on button 1 (or any for that matter), and I click that same button to go to the morph preset, it's fine. However, if I then go directly to a different slot, it goes back to the original tone I was on without the morph and NOT the new rig I tried to go to. Not sure if that makes sense but for example...

slot 1 is a medium gain amp....step on slot 1 remote button again and that brings a delay in...great!

I then step on slot 3 which is a high gain amp. Problem is that it goes to the slot one normal rig. I actually have to go back to slot 1 and then again to slot 3 to get the high gain rig/amp that's supposed to be there. Hoping this is fixed quickly!

UPDATE: I tried a support ticket but there was no place to upload the backup? I sent in the text anyway.

It's probably something really simple that I've glossed over but....how can you copy and paste an entire performance into a blank performance without having to copy/paste each rig one by one?

Loaded up 4.0 this morning and easily figured out how to set up morphing with the remote and with an expression pedal.

funny thing, I just bought 2 Yamaha expression pedals last week to use with morphing but once I started messing around with it, I realized I preferred using them for volume and wah. It's a cool feature but for the way I run my rigs live, I don't need to swell or morph anything really. I ended up just using the remote to have 2 settings on one rig (so 10 sounds instead of 5 in the performance) such as a rhythm sound with a very slight delay, then step on that rig button and it makes the delay become very pronounced. Very minor but it's cool to be able to do that without having to set u
    a whole new rig/patch like I had previously.

going to gig with 4.0 this weekend