Posts by skyhighrocks

I just noticed this morning on my kemper powerhead that the tap light is on. Meaning it's not turning off even though the unit is powered down. I tried turning the kemper on and then off again but it stays on. What's even weirder is that the light stays on even if I unplug the unit. Has anyone had this issue before?

UPDATE: after keeping it unplugged for 5-10 minutes, the green backlight finally dimmed all the way down. I rebooted, did some resets, turned it back on and the light seems to be back to normal. Not sure what happened....

Only one A/M Audio profile used on this track...the EVH red from pack 2. This is from a movie from the 80s...rather obscure and a pretty bad movie that I couldn't look away from. All keyboard parts played by me and drums programmed in Superior Drummer. The synth sounds were all free plugins I found. Anyone want to guess?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Picked up a new Fender bass and just had to test it out! What better way than a simple yet, mean Gene Simmons riff? Here's a short clip of that KISS disco tune "Sure Know Something".

All profiles were A/M Audio Profiles. I used the Fender '67 Bassman and Fender '67 Bandmaster for the verse parts and Marshall JCM800 and Budda SD80 for the drive parts.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More Kemper fun...short, original riffage
    A/M Audio Profiles EVH 5153 pack 2 and Bad Cat used.

Winter Blues got you down!

Take advantage of our "Winter Blues" sale! 20% off select Fender, Bad Cat, Matchless, Roland and Music Man profile packs! Just take a look to see what's on sale...sale price has already been applied...just add to cart to purchase! This sale will run through the entire month of February!

New email list winner!

Congratulations to Carsten from Roskilde, Denmark! He is our newest winner of our free profile pack giveaway just for joining our email list! He chose the Bad Cat pack...have a blast!

If you are on this list and don't already own our EVH 5153 pack(s), we are now giving away our favorite profile to any new signup...but have no fear! If you're already on this list but don't have our EVH profiles, we would be happy to send the new signup profiles. It is from the Blue channel of the 5150 III 50 watt head and was profiled through the EVH 212 cabinet (pack 2 on our site). We are giving away the studio, merged and direct profile of this one sound. Just send us an email to request this small 3 pack. If you own EVH pack 2, then you already have these profiles. Please pass this info along to anyone you know who may be interested in signing up and trying it out...we love this hard rocking tone!

Please spread the word on A/M Audio Profiles so we can continue bringing you new profile packs and bundles!

Thanks for all the support!
    A/M Audio Profiles
    http://www.amaudioprofiles.com

A/M Audio Profiles EVH 5153 and Marshall JCM800 profiles used on this...mixed the guitars a little loud to hear them a little better...considering there are 3-4 guitar parts playing at once most of the time.

As a seller of commercial profiles (A/M Audio), this drives me crazy...it's kinda confusing too. But what drives me even crazier is the constant bumping of threads so they stay at the top of page 1. I don't do that and won't do that. I respect the other sellers that just let their profiles do the talking for them. No need to constantly do these things if the product is good. JMO.

The big man in the red suit is coming soon...so we are celebrating his arrival with a sale!

From now until January 1, 2016, receive 25% off your order by using code: SANTA at checkout...that's it! Spread this info to friends with Kempers and tell them it pays to join our email list! We are getting closer to our next winner for a free profile pack!

Happy Holidays to all from A/M Audio Profiles!
    http://www.amaudioprofiles.com

Very nice! I love Bare Knuckles, I have owned quite a lot of them but unfortunately I only have two BK-equipped guitars now. Made me want to check out the A/M profiles as well!
    The more the merrier indeed, I will soon get my Les Paul back from the tech with a set of Riff Raff(b)/Mule(n). Very excited about the Riff Raff, I think you should add that to the test as well ;)

I appreciate you checking out our profiles!